Horror x Blue (fluff)

(Here, have some fluff to help with the angst)

Blue
Horror

Blue pov:
*Humming* What would Horror like? Meat obviously, but what else? Maybe some cheese and tomatoes?

I'll just stick with meat and cheese, I'm not even sure if Horror likes anything but meat. Okay...where is my knife?

You left it next to the tomatoes. Ah thank you......Horror, when did you get here? I asked your Paps if I could come in.

No, now the surprise is ruined! I wanted to surprise Horror with the tacos. No matter, I will just continue. Any sign of love is good enough for him.

What's in them? The tacos, they have meat and cheese. Mmh, can you add lettuce and tomatoes. I gave him a confused expression.

...What? I thought you wouldn't like them. I thought you liked meat. ...Oh.

Horror gave a pained and sad expression. Oh no, did I hurt him?! Horror wait I didn't mean- it's fine, everyone assumes so.

I-No it's not! Horror, if you don't like something or people say something about you that you don't like, say something. But...I would just get in the way. It's easier to just let it be.

Oh Horror, I want to make you happy. You tell me what You want and like, don't let me just assume things that hurt you.

I saw Horror start tearing up. I think I made it wors-hurk! Thank you. Aww, Horror.............can I be put down? No. But the tacos. ...fine.