New Member

(Yes this is based off of the last part ending)

Ink
Dream
Error
Night
Roxy
Other member

Ink pov:
Now Chuck! *Hurls pumpkin* Bull's-eye! Now, Charge! Take thsis! *this

I watched as Roxy attacked the dummy with full force. Kidn-I mean recruiting her was a good idea. Hey Ink?

Hmm, ya Dream? Are you sure this is a good idea? What is? Having them on our team, you kinda took them. Who knows who is looking for them.

Don't worry, if there is any problem she will tell us. Ink...I would believe that...if you didn't give her a DRINK!

One victory, I gave her one. And now your letting them train! They should do this when they're not drunk!
~~~~~~~~
Okay Roxy, you ready! Hell Ya! ...Ink, did you kidnap a child? They are 16. T-that didn't answer the first question.

Take this! Oof! Hey Error, I think we need to rethink our strategy!

No Shit! No I mean, I'm kinda stuck. Nice Job trapping them Roxy!
~~~~~~~~
Came back for a round two. You can't win again Night. True.

You will never- hold on what? Ya, what do you mean? We can't beat her.

So we got someone who could stop her. W-who?

*Chainsaw of Death incoming* Where Is My Girlfriends Family? ...Welp, see ya Dream. Ink I swear to Toby!

Ahhhhh! Get Back Here! Uh, should I? I think it's best if you just went back with her. Ya, true..... Remind me never to let you and Vriska meet.