Cross x Dream (angst)

Dream
Cross

Cross pov:
I looked over at Dream, he seemed to be worried. Dream, is something wrong honey? W-what, no, nothing is wrong.

Dream started to glance away rapidly. Now I know something is up. Dream, your lying, what is wrong.

It's... nothing you should worry above. How can I not when it's affecting you. Now tell me what's wrong. Cross.

I noticed he started to shake. It must be something from his past hurting him.

Hey, it's okay. I'm sorry, you don't have to bring it up if you don't want to. No, it's fine, it's just a re-occuring nightmare.

Oh, do you want to talk about it. Ya, it's mostly of me killing you and the others, traps. ...Dream. Come here, it's going to be okay.

I slowly started to rub the back of his skull. No matter what I will protect you, and make sure that doesn't happen to you...okay? Ya...thank you Cross.

Now...I think it'll time you get up... you can't stay in this dream forever.

*Gasp*... I slowly took my breath and got up. I looked around for Cross, but no sign. I started to panic.

I ran to the others room, but no sign of the kids. All of their rooms were still intact, but they weren't there.

I ran all of the house, but nothing. Until I stopped infront of a mirror, that where the memories came back.

Me killing Cross due to his love, me killing the kids due to their positivity, and me... eating the black apple.