| SIXTY - ONE |

Verity, first off all, I am so sorry. My sweet little baby. You are three days old as I write this.

I'm so sorry that it came down to this, but I think this was always bound to happen. I just knew I had to hold out until I gave birth to you, as you are the only reason I carried on, after your Dad was killed two months ago. I just can't out run them anymore, and I have to do the best thing for you, by taking you to Lumen, it's the safest place for you. I hope you will understand onto why I can go through the portal without needing permission from the Fairy King, as I did not give my name to the Mind Fairy. But I also know that'll only give me a few hours head start, as my Mother will be alerted that I've gone through the portal.

Your Dad, is the absolute love of my life. Not a day goes by where I don't miss him. I'm going to tell you this because you deserve to know exactly what happened to your Dad, because he already loved you so much and he never even got to hold you. We've been running for over four months now, moving around Earth, the only safe place between the Realms. As far away from the portal's as possible. You were born in France, as I travelled from the United Kingdom to get to the portal in time. Your Dad was found as he went out to get us some food, we had only gotten to this safe house that morning so we thought it would be safe as normal. I heard the commotion, from your Father blasting fire all around him just at the end of our street. I will spare you from what I witnessed because you do not need that image of your Dad. But he didn't make it. I knew I had to leave right at that moment, to save you.

I wonder if you will know of your Dad's name, he was called Alexander Alto.

Your surname, is Alto. Not whatever the Mind Fairy had to put down on your forms. Verity Belle Alto. Belle is because your Dad always sprouted bluebells all around us in the gardens, and in our safe houses, vases were always full of them for me.

I met him a year ago, at Earth. We are equally obsessed about one another. And I hope you find a love like that one day, to make you happy.

You already know what happened to me. And I wonder if you think onto why didn't I fight? Because I needed to save you. To make sure they stopped searching for you, if they realised I wasn't pregnant anymore. If you ever have children one day, which I hope you do, you will understand onto why I did it. You are only three days old, I know I still look pregnant, so they will think they have also gotten rid of you also. Because I know they will burn my body right away. I'm so sorry, just know that you are so incredibly loved, your Dad and I, will always be with you. I hope things can change one day. And I'm sorry that she done this to me. You will most likely not know of me, because it would have been covered up with some false story, or simply not talked about.

And I also hope that you are strong enough to cope with this, that you didn't come questioning to early on, or causing any problems for the Mind Fairy. I know you are going to be powerful my little baby, you are the perfect mix of your Daddy, with my side added onto you also. This has made me realise onto why, my Mother was so dead set against this relationship, regardless of my reasoning against why it could change the future. Because people like you are special, so special. You are one of a kind, my little baby.

I'm not sure if you will ever need to know this, but the Vampire Queen will be able to know exactly who you are, as well as the other council members because of your scent. Remember that, in case you ever need to put it to a situation. She's very cunning and vindictive, please never trust her if she ever finds you. That woman does not let anything go if she cannot control it.

You'll understand onto why your Dad and I weren't allowed to live. I'm just giving you a few blissful moments of hearing from me, before you understand who you are.