| THIRTY - THREE |

When I next opened my eyes, I realised I was alone. It made my heart ache slightly, as I just looked up at the ceiling. I had slept for about four hours. With a deep sigh, I got up and changed into some comfortable clothes, before slipping on my house shoes.

As I went into the corridor, I noticed it was only Joonie here.

I went to the bathroom quickly, before making my way downstairs. Nobody was in the common room. I grabbed a bottle of water, drinking half of it before making my way across the dining hall, and up the other set of stairs.

JK and Jimin were in JK's room, so I knocked on the door and stuck my head in after I heard JK call out. He gave me a soft smile, as Jimin was asleep on his bed, JK was sat up, on his phone.

"You ok?" I asked.

He nodded, "he only fell asleep about an hour ago, so I'm going to leave him be for a bit"

I offered a small smile, and closed the door again.

Jin and Lily were in her room. I knew they would be able to feel me outside, and I judged if I should knock on the door to see how they were. I heard Lily call out for me, making up my mind for me.

I shut the door behind me as I went inside, she leant up from Jin's chest, and took a long breath, while looking at me.

I just went over and sat next to her, wrapping my arm around her shoulder.

"I can't cry anymore" she muttered.

I glanced down to Jin, who gave me a small side smile.

"I can't imagine what you are going through Lil, so I won't pretend I know how hard it is. Just know I'm here if you ever need a cry, or a talk, ok?" I breathed out.

She put her head on my shoulder, and we stayed there for a little while.

"Have you seen any of the others? Is Joon still in his room?" Jin asked.

"Only JK and Jimin, Jimin is asleep. Joon is in his room, yeah. I'm going to find the others now" I replied, as Lily leant back on Jin.

I smiled at the both of them, before shutting the door behind me.

I tuned into my magical barrier, letting it lead me to the pull of Tae since he wasn't in his room either. It lead me outside, into the training grounds. I saw Tae with Yoongi and Hobi.

Hobi was just sat on the floor, with the two men standing behind him.

Tae glanced behind him, sensing me. He gave me a smile, as I stood the other side of him.

My hand brushed against the small of his back, as I looked down at Hobi. I sat down next to him, putting my hand on his knee. He took it, and just held it as he stared at the grass.

"I feel so guilty" he muttered.

"Why? None of it was your fault, Hobi" I breathed out.

"I've been telling him that" Yoongi added, and I looked up at him. He looked quite tired, and I wondered if they had rested at all.

Hobi done a large breath in, "I know it wasn't... but that I wasn't there. I mean, I know I was there but mentally, I was fighting against whatever that creature done to me"

I leant my head on his shoulder, still holding onto his head.

"I'll always love her" he added quietly.

That tugged at my heart, hard.

"Did you go to the medical wing?" I asked after a quiet minute.