| SIXTEEN |

Tae walked us back to the wall by my left, as it was only a few steps away, and I felt my back rest against it.

As his lips left mine, leaving me breathless, I gasped with a small moan leaving my lips as I breathed out. His lips travelled down my jaw, to my neck and I put my hand on his chest, pawing at his t-shirt.

"All I want to do is turn you around against this wall, and fuck you" Tae breathed out in a deeper voice than usual.

"Then do it" I quickly replied.

Tae breathed out a smirk as he looked back up at me, bringing his head up, "I have no condoms. You and I both know we can't afford a pregnancy"

That almost pulled me back to reality, until I felt his lips on mine again, melting away any negative thoughts building.

But a few seconds later, I was span around, and I put my palms against the wall to steady myself. I felt Tae press himself up against me, and I could something hard pushing into the top of my ass.

"I bet you'll smell even sweeter after I've made you cum" he breathed into my ear.

I sighed, a slight sound leaving my throat as I breathed out.

His hands slid down my waist, as he was still pressed into me. He burrowed his head into the side of my neck, making me lean it back slightly.

And then I felt his hands grip at the waistband of my black leggings, as he slipped under my long vest. He tugged both them and my underwear down, to mid thigh.

His hands went to the curve in my hips, and made me arch my ass back. Then one hand slowly ran down my ass, and went in between my legs. I gasped a felt his finger brush against my core, and I leant my forehead against the wall.

His finger began moving in a slow circular motion, making my legs almost give away.

I couldn't think about anything else, my mind was just empty apart from the feeling that Tae was making me feel, as he started moving his finger slightly faster.

I felt his head nuzzle into my neck, as I relaxed my neck backwards, breathing heavily.

Then I felt Tae's lips pressing into the soft skin along my neck, and then I felt his teeth again. I moaned slightly, my ass arching further back into him.

"You are making this very hard onto not fucking you, pushing your ass back into me, Veri" Tae muttered into my ear, once his mouth left my neck.

I only moaned slightly as a response, as his fingers never stopped moving.

His other hand came up and turned my neck to the side, so our lips met. And after another minute or so, I whimpered into his mouth as made me release under his fingers.

I felt his hand slowly move away from me, as we were both heavily breathing, and then he pulled up my bottoms for me, as slowly turned around. His hands went either side of my shoulders, and gave me a slow smile.

I couldn't help but give him a sheepish one back, and then leant forward, nuzzling into his chest. His arms went around me, pinning me to him as he took a deep breath.

"You definitely smell sweeter" he murmured into my hair.

"I'm going to have to see if I can mask my scent, like I can do my magical power" I breathed out, still leaning into his chest.

He tensed slightly, "please don't. It's addictive to me, and a comfort more than anything. It doesn't cause any problems for me, if that's what you think"

"Oh so it doesn't make you want to put your teeth into me?" I teased.

I felt him breath out a little laugh, before his lips pressed against my neck in a quick kiss and we broke apart.