| FORTY - SEVEN |

For the rest of the day, we all spent it in the common room, watching a few movies and playing some games together. Joonie, Jin, Hazel and Lily went out, to go for a walk in the forest, while Yoongi went to chill out in his room, and Hobi was playing games with JK and Jimin.

I said goodnight to them all saying I was going for a shower, leaving Tae in the common room, and went upstairs.

By the time I had stripped off from my clothes and wrapped a towel around myself, Tae slipped in quietly through the door. He grinned at me, having a towel already over his shoulder and his shower bag in his hand.

"Am I ever going to be able to shower in peace?" I teased.

"Never" he said, with that big boxy smile.

I giggled, as we both went to the bathroom, and went into the cubicle.

Tae turned on the shower, after he stripped as I brushed out my hair, watching him wash himself. He tilted his head back into the water, looking over at me as I walked into his outstretched hand towards me.

"I love you" he murmured into my neck as I nestled against him.

"I love you too" I smiled, as I looked up at him, getting water droplets on my cheeks from the shower.

He quickly pecked a kiss against my lips before letting his lips trail down to my neck, "I'll go a little longer this time, ok?"

I breathed out a small sound, letting him know it was fine.

His perfectly shaped lips trailed along the soft skin off my neck for a few seconds, before I felt the nip from his sharp teeth, and I relaxed further into him.

The feeling, made me take a deep breath as the warm prickle feeling spread around me, and I found myself having to hold back a moan. This was unlike anything I had ever felt before.

After around ten seconds, Tae pulled away and I felt his tongue cross against me before he leant back. His eyes were closed, but I could see the veins around his eyes become a deep set black, before they started to slowly disappear.

His eyes shot open, making me nearly jump as I was also in a state of being so mellow.

"Fuck" was all he said, but it wasn't a breathless tone of voice like I expected it to be, that was panic.

His eyes snapped to the cubicle door, as we both heard the bathroom door open.

I could sense who it was, after the bathroom door shut.

"What? It's just Veri having a shower" we heard Jimin's voice.

Tae sighed quietly, looking down at me. All I could do was offer a sad smile, knowing exactly what was going to have to happen after this.

"I can smell it, Tae" JK's voice echoed above the shower sounds around us.

"What? Tae? Veri?" Jimin stuttered out, and I could imagine his expression right now.

"I'm fine" I muttered out, reaching over and turning off the shower behind Tae.

"Get out the shower" JK said. His voice was as stern as I had ever heard it.

Tae wrapped the towel around his waist, and waited for me to have the towel around my chest before he opened the door. Jimin's jaw dropped, stood next to JK who was leaning against the counter, with his arms crossed, looking at the both of us.

JK and Tae, were just staring at one another. Jimin looked sad, as he was only looking at me. I offered a small smile, showing him that I was completely fine.

JK snapped his head at me, "I don't even know what to say, Veri"

I sighed.

"Then don't say anything, JK" Tae muttered, standing behind me now.

"What is it, between you two?" JK quickly said back, "do you both have a death wish? How could you be so stupid?"

Tae took in a long breath, and I looked up at him. We both caught each other's gaze, and slow smiles appeared on our lips.

"Oh shit" Jimin exclaimed, looking between the both of us.

JK slowly shook his head, his eyes were quite hard, looking at us.

"I love her, Jungkookie" Tae breathed out, looking at him.

We both saw JK's shoulders dip down, in some sort of defeat. Jimin pouted slightly.

"We know everything that you are thinking. Trust me" I added, looking at JK.

"You'll be killed" JK said very quietly.

Tae scoffed, "you know as well as I do, that if anyone came near Veri with the intent of hurting her, I'd end their lives before they got the chance"

That made JK and Jimin almost smile, knowing that is what exactly Tae would do.

"Do you remember what Joonie talked about a while ago? The blood callers?" I asked JK.

He looked thoughtful for a few seconds, before he nodded at me.

"That's what she is, to me. It was impossible to ignore" Tae muttered.

Jimin looked quite pitiful, now understanding what we were to one another, "what did Joon call it for Fairies? Magic something?"

"Magic's desire. And that's exactly what Tae is to me. It's not just me that wants him, it's my magic. Everything is so... intense" I breathed out.

"But why are you feeding on her?" JK quickly asked.

Tae sighed, "human blood wasn't doing anything to me. I was basically starving, and I knew I was going to end up loosing control. The more time I spent with her, it was obvious that it was going to end up like this... it took us a while to work up to feeding though. It didn't just happen over night"

"When did this all start?" JK asked, looking between the both of us.

I smiled, as Tae breathed out a small chuckle, "the moment I saw her"

JK and Jimin rose their eyebrows, glancing at one another quickly.

"Well, props to being able to hide it for this long" Jimin muttered.

"Um... Joonie and Jin know" I added.

Again, they both looked shocked.

"What? How?" JK breathed out.

"It was my fault, I didn't set my alarm. I normally go back to my room at six in the morning, because Jin gets up early. He came over this side, and sensed me in her room" Tae replied.

I shifted my weight, my hand touching Tae's. His long fingers intertwined with me, and I did notice JK looking down at our hands before he parted his lips to do a sigh.

"I'm sorry that you have the pressure of keeping our secret now. Normally the Vampires don't come over this side, and even then Tae can sense them" I said, looking between the both of them.

"I only came to grab my hoodie from Jimin's room. And I smelt it, before I sensed him" JK breathed out.

"When I'm feeding... it dulls my senses for a few seconds. It didn't with humans, but it does with Veri" Tae muttered, glancing at me.

"Does it hurt?" Jimin asked, looking at me.

I pursed my lips, and shook my head.

"How different it is? From humans?" JK asked.

Tae took a deep breath in and shook his head, "I can't even explain it. Her being my blood caller, certainly heightens it"

Jimin elbowed JK, "don't be getting any ideas"

We all started chuckling, and I let go off Tae's hand to go over and pull JK and Jimin into a hug, "I'm sorry that you found out"

JK nodded against me, "me too. But you know we won't say anything. You are our family"

-♕-