| THIRTY - EIGHT |

We spent the rest of the morning, all sat in the common room as I answered questions from the group, and telling my side of what happened. They were all quiet as I spoke, eyebrows raising and small gasps from Lily and Jimin.

"That's insane. Well done for killing her anyway, Tae" JK breathed out.

Tae pursed his lips, "it wasn't hard, but I didn't enjoy it either"

I took a deep breath, relaxing back against the sofa. Lunch was served not long after, and I ate the majority of it, with the conversation flowing on around me.

Tae lead closer to me slowly, "get upstairs"

I cleared my throat, glancing at him as he looked away from me. I picked up my dishes, and put them in the dishes box by the canteen, and made my way upstairs. I had just managed to pull off my jumper, when my door opened.

I smiled as I glanced out of my window, as I pulled down my barrier for him. I heard him inhale sharply behind me, and then the air moved around me, as I felt him press himself against my back. His large hand travelled up my waist, to grip at the bottom of my neck as he crossed along my breasts. He tilted my neck to the side, making me open up my throat more to him.

I felt his lips trail along the soft skin, as I closed my eyes with a relaxed breath.

"I love you" he breathed out.

I smiled, "I love you too"

I felt his teeth graze across me, as I put my hand above me, to grasp at his fluffy hair. As I tightened my grip on him, his teeth pushed deeper into my skin, nearly making me freeze. I heard his deep chuckle, making my heart skip a beat.

"You are making me thirsty, already" he muttered, kissing me once more on my neck before he turned me in his arms.

I rose an eyebrow, looking up at him.

"You can smell but you can't taste" I said, smiling at the end.

He chuckled once more, making my smile turn into a grin as I put my hands around his neck.

But then his mouth was back on my neck as he nuzzled into me, I felt his tongue drag across my skin, "what's one taste? We are already breaking the rules, my sweet"

I knew he was teasing, but what he said was very true. But I couldn't, because it meant that for as long as he lived, he would only be able to feed, from me. Unless I wasn't here anymore, but he would still have to feed on Fairies. My magic flared at me, and for the first time I felt the jealously from it. It was possessive.

Tae snapped his head back, looking down at me, "what the hell was that?"

"I thought about you feeding on another Fairy" I answered.

He rose an eyebrow, "the only Fairy I would ever feed on, is you"

Those words, calmed me down. Or rather calmed down my magic.

"Does that mean you were thinking about... letting me feed from you?" He asked, with a curious expression.

I nodded slowly, "but I can't bare the thought that you are then stuck on feeding on Fairies"

Tae shrugged one shoulder, "I would be stuck on feeding from you, not Fairies. Big difference"

I sighed.

He pulled me closer into him, "I'm not pressuring you, I'm happy with still feeding from humans. It's just not feeling the same. I only fed twelve hours ago, and I already feel like I need to feed again. I might ask Ny about it, to see if there is something I need to do"

"Maybe feed on more than one human?" I offered.

He nodded slowly, "maybe"

We stared at one another, before he leant down to kiss me and pulled me into his chest. I felt his hand wonder to the bottom of my t-shirt, and tug it up so his fingers could brush against my skin. I smiled as he started pulling us backwards towards my bed, and I fell on top of him as he landed on his back.

In a swift movement he pulled off my shirt and leant up, supporting me in his lap by holding onto my hips to keep me exactly where he wanted. I dragged my bra away from me, as his eyes shot down to glance at my chest. One of his hands slid up my side and curled around to roll a nipple in between his index and thumb, making me arch my back into him further.

He let us fall back onto the bed again, and our lips met as his hand curled into my hair. For a few minutes we kissed lightly, before it inevitably turned passionate with an intent since our breathing got heavier, as his hands curved around my ass, pulling down my leggings that I had on.

But Tae suddenly paused, tensing as we pulled away. He put his index finger to his lips, and in that moment I sensed Hobi walking past my bedroom door. Tae gave me that boxy smile that made my heart melt, and I nestled back down on his chest, before Tae quickly rolled us over.

Before he settled, he dragged my leggings away from me along with my underwear, throwing them into the room somewhere, before taking off his own clothes as I watched freely, appreciating his broad shoulders and small waist. My legs wrapped around him as he smirked at me, leaning back down into my neck.

My hand slipped down in between my legs, grasping onto his cock as it poked at me, and Tae gasped slowly as I moved my hand up and down, applying some pressure as I smiled at him. Then he was gone from my touch as he dragged his mouth down my chest, his tongue pausing to drag over my nipple which made me inhale sharply.

Then he leant up, grabbed my hips and turned me over so I was laying on my stomach. I felt him settle behind me, his legs either side of my thighs as his fingers dipped in between my legs, and instinctively I arched my ass up for him.

"Someone is ready" Tae breathed out in a deep voice behind me.

"Of course I am" I couldn't help but smile back.

He leant down to kiss my temple, and then I felt him guide his cock inside of me as I moaned. He was so utterly perfect in every way, and completely consumed my every thought.

For a short while, Tae teased me with slow movements, but moved in deep with every thrust which was building me even quicker than I expected it to.

Tae reached around with his hand to pull my head to the side, so he could kiss me, and I gasped into his mouth as he chose that moment to grip hold of my hip and begin to slam our skin together. I cried out as I grasped at my bed sheets, and I was pushed into my own orgasm, and Tae followed a handful of seconds after, leaning down on me to catch his breath and kiss along my neck.

"I can't breathe" I managed to say, making Tae chuckle, and roll away from me, but kept his hand on my hair, loosely playing with a few strands as I stared at his mesmerising black eyes.

-♕-