| ELEVEN |

"I read something once about blood callers, it was in my Dad's library," Namjoon paused, looking at me to fill me in about something everyone else obviously already knew, "he has books that are ancient, he's a headmaster in a scouting School"

"Blood caller?" Jimin asked, his expression curious.

"It isn't common, so that's why they don't teach about it anymore. It's the blood of a Fairy that is your ultimate attraction. There is nothing else better than that, and once you've tasted it, you'll more than likely end up killing them. The writer explained it as a euphoric, where they hadn't ever left more alive than in that moment. He also wrote that when he was two hundred and eighty" Namjoon said slowly.

"Well we knew that Fairies blood gives us longer lives" Jin added.

The Fairies of the group glanced at one another, as Jimin caught my eye.

"The writer published another book a hundred years after that, also" Namjoon said, giving a knowing smile.

"Wow" Hobi breathed out.

"What was that book about?" Yoongi asked.

"An experience with a Vampire and his blood caller. They were married" he breathed out, looking at us all.

"But, had he fed on her?" Elle asked.

Namjoon nodded, "regularly done so. But the difference was he fell in love with her before she offered herself to him, and he explained that little and often was the way to abstain the thirst for her. He was the second longest living Vampire that we know in history. The only down side, is once they've touched that drop of blood, the Vampire cannot live off human blood anymore, only Fairies"

"You are such a Mind Fairy" Jimin teased, making him smile.

"So he fed on other Fairies after she died?" I wondered.

Namjoon offered me a small smile, "the Fairy lived longer, with him"

I creased my eyebrows together, "that doesn't make sense"

"Blood callers are a mutual thing, although I doubt Fairies call them that. I haven't read anything about them in history through, but my Dad didn't have those types of books. I'm not sure how the Fairy did, but I'm sure it might be explained if we found out who the longest living Fairies were" Namjoon said, looking thoughtful.

I smiled, I wasn't that overly interested but it seemed Namjoon loved learning about new things.

We all settled sitting on the grass, facing our partners. The Fairies closed their eyes around me, and I followed suit. I felt Tae bring his hand back over to rest on top of my hand again.

Within seconds, I had pulled the barrier to cover Tae. He was right, it was a lot easier once I knew exactly how to do it.

I opened my eyes and looked at Tae, he was looking down at his hand resting on mine.

He pursed his lips before his tongue came out and rested in between his lips for a few seconds, and then his eyes snapped up to look at me.

I offered a small smile, and I saw the corner of his mouth tug into one, as we looked at one another.

"Concentrate" he whispered, barely moving his lips.

To prove the point, I flexed the barrier around him, pinching it away from his skin and letting it snap back on him. That made him give me a big smile, and he shook his head lightly.

"Let your magic get used to me, when we are like this. It's vital" he said gently.

I closed my eyes again, doing as he said. I could feel my magic pouring along the barrier, touching Tae. It wasn't afraid, nor apprehensive, it was just comfortable.