"No! I...uh...have stuff to do!" I squeaked, pulling away from her. "Please Nico, I've got to go."

She huffed slightly, running her fingers through her hair in frustration. "Are you another boy lover? Do you do whatever they say, when they say it?" she asked sharply, glaring at me. "Or, let me guess. You just like getting a rough fucking?"

"Wh-what?!" I yelped in humiliation, unsure of what to reply. "What are you asking?"

"I'm asking how you swing. What's your orientation?" she sighed, taking a swig of beer I hadn't noticed in her hand before.

I wasn't sure what to reply. I was a bit confused myself. I had always seen myself as a straight, goody-two-shoes girl, that was only interested in men. Of course, there had been a few instances where that idea had been proven wrong.

Looking at Nico I could sense her impending rage. I could only imagine what it felt like to be turned down because of gender. Then again, I had turned down my feelings for many my own sex.

"I...I don't know." I admitted, glancing down at the floor. "Come to think of it...I've been confused for awhile."

"Really?" She huffed, relaxing a little. "I wouldn't have tried to hit on you if I knew you were straight."

"I...I don't know." I admitted again, perusing through old memories. Many ended with me getting hurt emotionally, bullied, denied, shunned, and chastised for expressing my feelings as a child.

Eventually, I think I pushed my feelings aside to save myself from the pain...just like I did with everything else from my past. It made sense I would choose to forget my sexuality if it meant trying to be normal and fit in.

"You might not know but...that doesn't mean you can't figure it out." She chuckled, leaning in a tad closer. Her green eyes were narrowed in a predatory gaze that paralyzed me in place like I was her prey. "If you're curious...I could always show you the ropes."

"Eh...th-that's alright Nico. I-I've got someone important to find." I smiled awkwardly. Her persistence reminded me of Randy.

She reminded me of Randy.

No wonder she scared me.

"That's a damn shame. I really thought you'd be fun." She sighed, looking me over again. I watched as she pulled a small slip of paper out of her bra and handed it to me. "Gimme a call if you ever feel like changing it up."

"Uh..." was all I could manage out. My heart was racing and my lower belly felt warm and tingly. I wasn't exactly sure what I was feeling.

"You're so innocent and pure. I'd love to strip that from you." She laughed, turning away and walking back into the party. Somehow I knew Nico would be getting what she was looking for.

* * * *

I sighed, temporarily giving up on looking for my friends. The summer air was cool and dried the small amount of sweat on my body. The inside of the party had been extremely hot so it was a nice relief to be outside away from most of the people.

I'm not sure where Mike is but...Jake said he'd be here near the third floor. 

I sucked in a deep breath, enjoying as the warm air filled my lungs. I breathed out, slumping over slightly as relaxation washed over me. I knew I should have been in a rush and I should've been scared but...I couldn't bring myself to feel that way.

My meeting with Nico earlier had really opened up my eyes. I wasn't sure what I wanted from life, other people, and mostly myself. I wasn't sure who I wanted to be...and I wasn't sure what I needed from others.

I just wasn't sure about anything anymore.

I just wasn't sure.

But I guess I'd have to start somewhere.

"Oh! St-stop it!" a high pitched voice squealed in enjoyment, knocking me out of my momentary stupor, "Wh-what if somebody sees us?!"

"Don't worry. I'm sure no one will."

I stood up, leaning against a metal guard rail for support. The voices continued to chatter close by as I looked around the corner and into a shadowy hallway. It was pretty damn sketchy.

A couple of kids were making out in the corner of the dark entryway. With a roll of my eyes I was about to turn away and continue my mission but a few words caught my attention.

"Oh Jake...p-please don't stop."

My jaw dropped as I looked away. Eventually my heart began to beat quicker when I realized who was in that alley. I recognized that shrill voice all too well.

My sister, Zamora, was there with Jake.

Many emotions flooded over me all at once. Disbelief turned to fear and then turned to embarrassment and shame. One split second later I was running down the steps with tears burning in my eyes. I covered my mouth firmly with a hand to keep from crying out.

I couldn't believe what I had seen and heard. My sister...and my crush?! Zamora knew for a fact I liked him so why would she even...do that?

Then again, the two of them had been acting really weird. Maybe they had been together...or maybe...they were. That would have explained Jake's 'good news'.

I stopped running and plopped down on the curb of the sidewalk. One hot tear gently dripped from my eye and stained the asphalt. It would be the only tear shed over my childhood crush that night.

"H-hey Eleanor." Someone hiccupped from behind me. I wasn't sure how long I had been sitting there, but I knew that person.

"Mike!" I giggled, jumping to my feet and turning around. "I'm so glad you're okay!"

I practically jumped on top of him but immediately regretted it when he stumbled over. "Y-you okay?!" I squeaked, pulling away from him. However, he yanked me close and wouldn't let go.

"K-keep it in your pants, Eleanor." He murmured deeply in my ear. It didn't take me long to figure out he was completely drunk.

Mike wasn't tipsy...he was full out drunk.

This was not good.

"Mike?!" I squeaked, pushing him away. The look on his face did not resemble the guy I knew. It resembled the face of someone too caught up in their own wants to recognize their own doings.

In other words, Mike was inebriated, depressed, out of control, and (judging his actions towards me) very 'affectionate'.

"You're drunk!" I stated plainly. He wobbled on his feet a bit, but was (oddly enough) okay.

"No'm not!" He hiccuped again, slurring his words together. "I'm p-perfectly f-fi-fine."

"Uh..." I huffed, trying to figure out what to do next. I couldn't take him back to my place but...I could take him home. "Let's get you home."

"I don't wanna g-g-go home..." he drawled out, pouting like a spoiled brat. I face-palmed when I realized this kind of talk wasn't going to help me.

"Okay. Let me rephrase that." I sighed, gripping the front of his shirt and looking him straight in the eye, "Let's go back to your place."

"Oh..." he breathed, looking me over. I didn't mean my comment in a dirty way but I knew it would grab his attention better than a sharp command. "Okay..."

"Let's go then."

A/N:

I love you guys. Don't ever forget that. Sorry if the picture of Mike and Eleanor (drawn by me) doesn't look like the people you had in your head. I hate when that happens but...I wanted a picture so badly! Remember, check out that contest because you actually get to chose the name of the next story. And sorry again for the suggestiveness. What do you expect from me though? A FNAF fanfic isn't going to be just roses and rainbows. Comment and vote for more!

-Gberryb