☆Villainous! Part I☆

Start from the beginning

"What about Monoma from class B?" Added Sero. "He's got both the looks, the shitty personality and the evil quirk."

"I think we might have a winner." Kaito agreed. "Although, it's hard to say who's worst between him and Bakugo."

"Yeah!"

"True!"

The boys agreed.

"What'd you say?!"

Villainous! Part I

Class A found themselves at one of U.A's many training fields. This one seemed to be different from all the others, as it wasn't just a single 'disaster area', but at least three different areas rolled into one. The entrance gate leads to the first area, surrounded by woods, in the background stands a more industrialized area and the disaster area, both environments the class is very well acquainted at this point. Also at the entrance gates are the teachers for today's exercise. Teachers, in the plural.

"I Am Here!" Yelled All Might with enthusiasm, chest puffed in a triumphant pose in his muscle form. A second after saying his catchphrase he returned to his skinny form. "With Aizawa and Mic."

"Oooh! All Might!" Midoriya gleamed.

"Mr. Aizawa and Present Mic too?" Kaito voiced his surprise to see the other teachers.

"I thought we were doing Hero Class work today." Kaminari joined his confusion.

"And you will." Said Aizawa. "We're gonna try something different today. So All Might and Mic will be helping me out in judging your performance today."

"Ooh! I wonder what it is!" Ashido was hyped.

"It better not be something boring." Bakugo said flatly.

"If you guys will let me explain!" Mic chimed in. "For lack of a better name, let's call it 'Survival' training!"

"I thought we already did something like that?" Kirishima pointed out.

"You did. But this one is different." Said Aizawa. "You have 30 minutes to complete four objectives within the training field behind us, it extends throughout those three areas. The objectives are scattered, so you will decide what's the best approach to complete all of them."

"Hmmm, sounds too easy." Kaito found it SUSpicious. "What's the catch?"

"The catch is that..." Mic chimed in again, this time gesturing like a DJ. "One of you guys will play the role as the villain, hunting down your classmates throughout the whole thing! The exercise ends when all students have been 'defeated', captured, or when all objectives have been completed. It also ends when the villain is defeated, but..."

"None of the heroes can use their quirks to attack directly." Said Aizawa.

"What?!" The class was surprised.

"You can't simply use your quirks to attack the villain in an offensive maneuver." Said All Might. "You will have to get creative with your quirks to set traps and slow down the villain's advance, only using them when a teammate is in danger of being captured."

"What kind of dumb exercise is that?!" The pomeranian barked. "This is the Hero Course, we're not here to play tag! Damn it!"

"Kacchan..."

"I see." Yao Momo pondered. "You will be testing how we manage to use our quirks in a defensive manner. What can we do when attacking isn't an option."

"So that's it?!" Iida was marveled. "As expected from U.A! Always teaching something new to go further!"