Chapter fourteen ~ You owe me

{Author's POV}

Derek's kitchen

"Meredith. Can you grab the wine?" Derek calls from beyond the dinning room. "Yeah" she calls back. As she leans into the fridge to grab the wine, the unwelcomed guest comes up to her, "My brother is too good for you! I mean why would he want to date a foetus like you! " Her face so harsh. Meredith doesn't know whether to say something or just to freeze. "Will you excuse me a minute." Meredith asks Nancy as she heads towards Derek , through the archway of the kitchen and the dinning room. "Meredith is something wro-." Before Derek can finish his sentence Meredith's tongue leaps into Derek's mouth. He didn't hesitate to do the same to her. Nancy was surprised. She didn't believe that would happen. And she still thought it was fake. Which it was. But they didn't want her knowing that. After pulling apart Derek gave a puzzled look to Meredith. " I'll owe you something later" She whispered to his questionable face. She cleared her throat and headed outside. Derek followed.

~

Derek opens the front door to Meredith sitting on the porch steps. "Sorry bout' that" she looks into the distance of Seattle. "No. No. It's fine I quite enjoyed it. However I would like to wonder why you out of no where stuck your tongue down my throat." He joined her on the porch. "Your sister. She was all like 'My brothers too good for you' , and 'Why would he wanna date a foetus like you' I just wanted to prove a point. And plus you owe me a kiss. That one didn't count, I want a proper one" she sighed but then turned into a toddler who wanted a toy from toy store. "A proper one huh? What would a proper one be like?" Derek eased her on. "Well for starters your bitch of a sister wouldn't be here. We would've come from a really romantic place, like you took me on a date or something , I don't know. Then we would go into the house. You would take my jacket off me and hang it on a hook, same with your coat. After that we would go into the kitchen, pour some wine. Maybe once we finished the bottle or before I don't know, depending on how much I wanted to kiss you. We would be sitting in the living room, or lounge, whatever you call it. We would be sitting by the fire. The glasses would be on the table. You would push my hair behind my ear, leaving your hand on my face. You would stroke your thumb back and forth across my cheek. I would then lean in, placing my hand on your thigh. Then we would inch closer. Then we would kiss. It would be soft but passionate." Meredith went on. "Would you ram your tongue down my throat?" He joked "No. You would do that to me." She smirked. "Wow. You've really put a lot of thought into that." Derek exclaimed almost choking. "Yeah well I got bored during surgery" she laughed. "Mmh. Oh by the way you're going to have to sleep with me tonight, well until Nancy goes." They both got up off the porch. "Ooo yay more fantasising" she joked as they went back into the house.

~

"Where did you fakers get to" Nancy questions as they come through the door. Meredith's hand crunched into a fist. Just seeing her made her want to punch her in the face. Derek held her arm to stop anything out of hand happened. "We just went to..." Paused trying to think of a good excuse. "Make out" Meredith quickly added, Derek's head shot up. "Mhm. Yeah I'll believe that shit when I see it." Nancy sniggered heading up to the spare room.
"Meredith." Derek tried to calm Meredith. "I wanna scream. And I wanna hit her. Can I do both?" Her furry was really coming through. "Is it bad that I'm aroused by you right now?" He joked. "No. But I have a good idea." She got so exited. "Oh god is this a good plan or a bad one?" Derek liked her plans but they could get out of hand.

Meredith led Derek up the stairs by her hand. " I need you to pin me against the wall and make out with me." Derek was so shocked about what Meredith had just ordered him to do. "Wait what? When?" He has so many questions. Meredith heard the bathroom door unlock, "Now!" She whispered. Just as the door opened Derek did as he was told. Pinning Meredith up against the hallway wall. Kissing all up her neck. "Oh more faking!" Nancy spoke . "Get a room you whores" she added as she headed into the spare room. Meredith sighed on Derek's shoulder. "This isn't working. I'm fed up of being called names, Derek". "Yeah, I know Mer." He embraced her into a tight warm hug.

~

"I'm going to kill her" Meredith lay by Derek in the bed. "I'll get the shovel." He joked as they both laughed. He turned over facing her. "Come on, go out with me." Derek begged. "Derek for the last time no!" Meredith smiled. "Why not we're already technically dating" A smirk curved onto his lips. "No. Stop smiling. That's unfair!" She giggled. "You know for a non couple, we've kissed quite a lot." Derek moved closer to Meredith on the bed. "Derek the answer is no" She moved away. "What about sexy friends and if that doesn't work out then we can just be friends, again. No hard feelings. " Derek once again moved closer. She glared into his eyes, his smile still on his face. "No. Derek." Her pager announced its self. Meredith got up off the bed. "I'm gonna go. I'll see you tomorrow." She headed towards the door. "Will I see you in 'On-Call' room 5?"'he smirked. "Goodbye Derek" She left.