Chapter eleven ~ Favourite Crime

Derek gently planted his lips upon hers.

{Authors POV}

Derek placed his hand on Meredith's face. Softening her cheek with his thumb. "Friends with benefits?" He muttered under his breath, kissing her. "Mmh sexy friends" she chuckled softly as they carried on playing a game of  'tonsils tennis'.

{Meredith's POV}

I know what you're thinking. And no we did not have sex. We just kissed. A lot . In our underwear (and my bra). But that's it. It probably meant nothing. I mean do I find him attractive. Yes. Would I date him despite our friendship? A hundred percent. But we're friends. It's like when two friends get incredibly drunk and kiss, a lot. But we were sober. Ugh my god it's so confusing. But then he said "friends with benefits" So he obviously meant that he wanted to do that again. Or more. Wait what does this mean? Does it mean I can kiss him in public? OH MY GOD I'M OVERTHINKING THIS!

{Derek's POV}

Well that happened. Okay that may have been some weird crime in the hospital to sleep with your intern. But that was my favourite crime. Her lips were just so soft. And her perfume. Oh My God. It smelt amazing. I'm guessing that kiss happened in the heat of the moment. Yes, I did kiss her first. But that's only cause' she smelt so good. And her face was so beautiful, especially in the light. And her lips, looked so soft. I had to.

{Author's POV}

Meredith and Derek sat side by side to each other on one of the 'On-Call' room beds. They were now back in there scrubs." So. Sexy friends, huh?" Meredith asks Derek. "Yeah." He looks up at the ceiling. Suddenly Meredith's pager went off. "Oh shit Denny. I gotta go" She got up off the bed about to walk to the door. "Meredith" Derek called out to her. "Mhm" she turned around facing him. Derek got up off the bed like Meredith did. He stepped closer, resting his hand on her hip, pulling her closer. "Marks not home tonight." He said under his breath. Meredith let out a little giggle. "So we'll be alone?". "Mhm" Derek, glanced into her eyes. Meredith placed her lips on his. After kissing him she stepped back from him and held out her hand. "Thank you Dr Shepherd for your time." She smirked. "Thank you Dr Grey" He smiled back shaking her hand. Meredith headed to the 'On-Call' room door opening the door. "Nice ass Dr Grey." He called from where he was standing. Meredith giggled as she went to her patients room. Which was down the hall.