Chapter thirteen ~ McBitchy

{Author's POV}

Derek opened the door to his sister Nancy, who Meredith had never met. "Derek. Hello!" She hugged him walking into the house, uninvited. "Nancy. Great to see you" he gritted his teeth. "Get a shirt on I'm your sister not your bitch." She called as she walked past him into the kitchen. He followed picking up his shirt from off the floor. "So Derek do you have a girlfriend? Or are you still alone and depressed like last time?" He hated her. Yes hate is a strong word, but this women is such a bitch. Mcbitchy.

"Actually yes I do have a girlfriend" Derek lied. "Is she real or in your imagination like the last one." She sniggered. "Nope, she's real. And Brianna was real, she was just away a lot." Brianna was 100% fake. But he had to find one way to get his sister off his back then. And now he's gonna have to do it again.

Meredith!

Derek stormed upstairs to find Meredith. "Mer?" He asked going into each room. Eight to be exact. Not including the en-suites. Finally he found her in another spare room. "Meredith" he yelled. "Yeah!" She yelled back. "Be my girlfriend!" Derek begged coming through the door. "Oh now you come running back" Meredith rolled her eyes. "No. Nancy's here." He was out of breath. "As in McBitchy? Judgmental Nancy? As in your sister Nancy? She asked. "Yeah that one. I need you to pretend to be my girlfriend just while she's here." He sat on the spare room bed. "Ugh fine. But you owe me. Hey you owe me a lot of things. Poor you." She joked.

Both Meredith and Derek went downstairs to meet Nancy in the kitchen. "Nancy this is my girlfriend, Meredith" Derek introduced her to Nancy. "Good to meet you Meredith. How long have you two been together?" Not one smile or smirk came from McBitchy's face. "Oh um." She paused trying to think of a number. "Two years!" Derek butted in. "Wow that must be a record for you Derek. Where did you pick her up? Strip joint? She looks quite young." Nancy was really showing her bitchy side and she wasn't afraid to hid her opinion. " How much is he paying you hun?" She asked. Shock covered Meredith's face. "Nancy! That's quite enough!" He snapped. "Oh well, Derek. Maybe next time you can pick up someone who you didn't find at a playground." She threw her bag into Derek's arms and headed to the stairwell. "I don't believe for a second that you two are together. He's way too good for you, child" Her hair flung as she twisted her body round to go up the stairs to the spare rooms. "Now I get why you call her McBitchy" Meredith whispered to Derek.