Chapter forty ~ The new Grey

{Meredith's POV}

Ugh. My head. You know I'm actually fed up of having arguments with Derek. That man gives me a headache.

Luckily last night when he was asleep, I snuck out the house to go to the hospital to sleep there for the rest of the night. I really couldn't deal with him again in the morning. He would probably be like:

'Hey Mer' kiss me on the cheek "You know it, I know it. You love me. And I love you. Let's get married and have 3 kids. I'll build us a dream house. We'll be amazing surgeons and we'll have a magical beach wedding.'

Just no. That sounds disgusting. Yes I like him but to love someone. F no. Do I have feelings for him? Yes. Do I love him? Sometimes. Would I marry the man? No! I love the guy but god does he give me headaches.

Oh and another thing as a cherry on the cake, ice cream, day thing. Some bitch is taken my name. Some bitch called Lexie Grey. I saw it this morning on the surgical board. It was showing us interns for the next year. And today they're coming to have a look around. I swear if that bitch comes near me I'm gonna shove a scalpel right into her damn hea-

"Mer we the next interns are here we gotta go meet them" Cristina pinged her head into the On-Call room.

~

"I'm Adam Key"

"Hi I'm Shantri Misqumar"

"I'm Timothy Domino lovely to meet you"

The next interns introduced themselves to us.

"Hi im Lexie Grey. Good to meet you"
I heard the name in the background. But it stuck out like a black sheep in a herd of white sheep.

She came over to me and glanced at my face.

"Meredith!" She smiled

"I'm sorry who are you?"

"It's me Lexie Grey. I'm your sister. Well half sister. My dad is Thacher Grey. Your father. You have no idea how exited I am to meet yo-." I interrupted her.

"Stop talking your not anyone I ever want to get to know. My father left me for a better family which is you . And him alone makes me hate you. I've got to go."

"Oh um okay. It was lovely to meet you" she waved her hand at me as I tried to get away from her as quickly as possible.

"What was that about?" Cristina came running up to catch up with me.

"Oh it was just my half sister."

"The one who's father was ur father who left you for another family!"

"That's the one"

"Ah. Right. So we hate her then"

"Yep" we walked into the cafeteria grabbing a tray.