Chapter thirty ~ DEJA VU

{Author's POV}

Do you get deja vu?

Just when you think everything is normal and fine. You suddenly get a repeat from your life. Sometimes it's good. Sometimes it's bad. Most of the the time it's bad. We normally get deja vu when we are at the same location like the Eiffel Tower in Paris, say you had your first kiss there. But then you break up. You go there with your new partner, you have your first kiss with them. Deja vu. Same experience. Different person. Same feeling. Deja vu.

Deja vu was exactly what happened. Will anyone besides the people who were there know? Not one soul. Well unless one of them gets into a tragic accident killing them. But that will never happen.

~

Derek still wasn't there. As always Meredith woke alone. Mark also gone. Strange.

If your wondering where mark is we should probably go where Addison is right now. In a hotel room not far from the hospital.

"Mark?" Addison softly spoke. Mark sat on the bed not saying a word. Addison was standing behind him, the other side of the bed. She had asked him to come talk last night. "Mark!" Her voice was no longer soft. It had turned powerful and demanding. He looked over his shoulder to acknowledge her. "Mark I know our history and I know what happened and I know the connection between us. But it's not fair on Derek" Addison's voice went softer. "Why do you now care about Derek. He's got Meredith. He doesn't care about you. I care about you Addison. Not Derek, not anyone. Me!" Mark finally spoke the truth. "I'll call him right now. I'll prove to you that I love you. And I care for you, not him!" He grabbed the phone out of his pocket and began to dial. "Mark stop." Addison went in front of Mark grabbing the phone out of his hands. They glared into each others eyes. Gently yet intense Addison grabbed Marks face kissing him. He pulled her onto her causing her to fall on top of him. They both fell back onto the bed.

~

"You know in relationship world we would be dating" Derek spoke between kisses between her.
"Mhm and in dating world you wouldn't be talking" She spoke. It was Meredith. Yes the Meredith Grey. And before you ask. They're drunk, so they won't remember any of this later. He reached for the back of her shirt undoing to bra through the shirt. "Meredith how drunk are you?" He asked not wanting to take advantage. "Drunk enough to know I want this, and not drunk enough for you to think you're taking advantage" Derek continued to undress her as she did the same with her.

"Who's Mcdreamy Mcdoing in there?" Alex Karev asked Cristina from outside a storage room which Meredith and Derek we inside. "You don't wanna' know" they walked past minding their own business, going on with there day.

While Meredith and Derek and Mark and Addison were doing as the please. Or as they dream.

Do you get Deja Vu when she's with you.