Chapter thirtysix ~ hope ur ok

{Author's POV}

Quick recap? Yeah sure.

Okay so Addison just confessed her love to Mark after they had an argument and broke up. As Addison was chasing after Mark to get back together, something in the sea, glass, sliced into her hip. And typically as her and Mark were about to kiss and make up, she faints from the loss of blood. The only people who could help is Meredith, who is having sex with Derek in a cave. And Callie Torres who is on a long weekend away with her wife. Meredith and Derek heard Mark screaming for help and ran to find out. Meredith was screaming and crying over Addison, as they had become very close lately and basically bitched about Derek quite a bit of the time.

Wow. Did I miss anything out? Ah yes the hospital is closed due to construction and the nearest one is 2 hours away.

~

"Addison!" Meredith screeched once again, collapsing into Derek's arms as he pulled her away from her. Tears dripped down her cheeks. "Sshh. Mer it's gonna be okay" Derek held her head against his shoulder to console her. She squirmed in his arms to escape but ended with her falling to her knees on the sand. They all glared at Meredith. They couldn't believe that she was crying over Addison. But it wasn't just that. Addison was the only person who wasn't... well wasn't a bitch. Yeah she called Meredith a whore and a slut but they laugh about it now. It wasn't just Addison she was crying about. It was they time her mother cut her wrists and bled out. It wasn't the same as Addison but there was one thing similar. There wasn't anything she could do.

"Meredith. You've been on Torres's surgeries all week. You know what to do." Cristina told crying Meredith. "I-I don't know" Meredith softly spoke between breaths. "Meredith what do we do!" Derek's voice was loud and demanding. Not really the thing she needed right now. "Take the glass out" she breathed slowly directing to Mark. "As soon as Mark's done that. Alex get a gauge and apply pressure." Meredith carried on between breaths as she started to calm herself down. "Then what?" Derek demanded again, anger raging through. "I-I-I don't know." The sight of Derek peer pressuring her made her loose focus, and panicking. "Meredith just think. For once just think." Those words, the words that had just came out of Derek's mouth. They had just had sex and now he's ranting and raving at her. God. "I don't know Derek. All I know is that we need to get her to a hospital!" Meredith fought back but softly. "We can't get her to a hospital. The nearest one is 2 hours away. She could bleed out. Why don't you know the risks?" All eyes were on Derek and Meredith. It wasn't the fact that they were fighting. It was they way Derek was treating Meredith. Callie Torres spoke quite quickly so it was hard to remember everything. They all knew that. Clearly not Derek. Alex quickly did the things that Meredith was instructing while she said it. "Stop yelling at her Derek! It's not her fault!" Izzie finally snapped back to reality, basically telling Derek off. "Torres talks fast so it's quite difficult to understand her sometimes during surgeries. It's not Meredith's fault that your wife is bleeding out" She spoke louder at the word 'wife' to make him feel more guilty.

Suddenly Addison's eyes fluttered open. Her mouth moving but no words coming out. "Addison!" Mark yelped. Everyone's head popped down at Addison. "Say something" Mark added. "Ouch" she said under her breath. Mark kissed the top of her forehead, thanking her for not dying. "Derek call an ambulance" Mark asked him as Derek ran to his car to call. "Meredith are you okay. Derek was such a bitch" Addison glared at Meredith. "You heard?" Meredith asked. "The whole world heard. What a douche. How do you put up with him?" She joked. "I really don't know" she laughed. Smiling at Addison.
"Ambulance will be here in 30 minutes" Derek came running back over. "Douche" Addison said under her breath. Mark and Meredith laughed as they were the only ones who heard her. "What's so funny?" Derek wondered. "Nothing" Mark tried to hide his smile but failed.