Chapter twentyone ~ The smug bitch of Seattle

{Meredith's POV}

What the fu-. Shit can't say that. The bitch. Who does she think she is tracing in here like she owns the place. And him the bastard, he couldn't have told me; god forbid, he had a fu-. Seriously. I mean he could have told me. I wouldn't have been calm with it but he could have told me.

Wait a minute Addison. Why does that ring a bell. Addison. Addison. Addison. Oh my Lordy Jesus Christ. Mark. Him and Addison had an affair and he betrayed his friend who was Derek. Oh my Christ. Someone call Sherlock Holmes, Meredith Ellis Grey is taking over. Mark fell in love with the smug bitch of Seattle. Seriously. That would explain why he's such a man whore. Eh poor guy. Between you and me that girl is hot. I don't mean hot as in spicy. Well. I mean she is pretty spicy looking. That red hair and... PENIS'S MEREDITH YOU LIKE PENIS.  YOU DON'T TALK IN A VAGINA MONOLOGUE. EVER. Anyway how ya'll doing. Good. Good. Okay now back to me. Derek could've told me. I mean especially if we were gonna go somewhere. Wait did she say screwing with her husband. WE DID NOT HAVE SEX. I mean we nearly did. Seriously Meredith there are times when you need to shut that mouth of yours. Maybe Mark can get rid of her for you. Ugh women.

When I say that I hate men and will never date one ever again or get serious with them. It might be a good idea to follow that. From now on no more men. Eh who am I kidding I'm a whore for men. Wait maybe I should be a lesbian. No more men then. I mean Addison. MEREDITH OH MY CHRIST SHUT UP. PENIS. PENIS. GET THAT IN YOUR THICK HEAD. Wow I really need to calm down. Or better SAY SOMETHING. You look like a idiot. I mean look at their faces they want me to say something.

{Derek's POV}

Shit.