Chapter twentythree ~ Is there an us? What happend to us Derek?

{Author's POV}

If your wondering what Meredith did. Well she did nothing. I mean what could you say if your best friend ;who you have a crush on, wife just turned up, who you also didn't know about. I mean really. Well she did do one thing. While Addison went to Richard to 'check in' , Meredith ran out in the car park to go to her car, Derek chased after her. So what does she do, why whack him with her black leather bag of course, screaming "seriously " until she got to her car. Then she called Cristina Yang; another close friend of hers, ( they met in Europe ) over. You know to do some drinking and crying. Cristina had just found out she was pregnant. She's not keeping the baby. Abortion. So tequila shall ease the pain.

"So his wife just showed up and said you must be the one who's been screwing my husband?" Yang asked Meredith while taking a swig of tequila from the bottle, in the bath did I not mention. Meredith by the bathroom door. "Yeah, basically" Meredith nodded. "She was pretty; very pretty" she took a big gulp from the bottle of tequila. "Maybe that's why he married her". Cristina wiped the tequila dripping from her mouth. "Cristina! That's not helping. Maybe we should talk about you; you pregnant whore." She snapped. "Eh. Admit it we're both dirty mistresses" Cristina raised her bottle as did Meredith. "To being sluts" They both giggled taking in the tequila.

{Derek's POV}

Derek's trailer

"Go home Addison. Go back to New York!" Derek yelled. "No I'm here for you Derek. Im here for us" she sat on the tiny bed in the trailer. "Is there an us?" He leant on the door to the bathroom. "What happened to us Derek." The tone had dropped. Not more yelling. "You and Mark happened Addison." They both sighed. "Well what about you and your baby prostitute" She snapped, but not yelling. "She's not that, we're old friends, we've known each other since we were kids." He explained. "Bull shit Derek. I saw the way you looked at her through the glass!" her voice got higher in tone. "She's my friend Addison, how do you expect me to look at her; with hate" his tone also got higher. "Nancy told me how you slept with her Derek" the tone went back to normal. "Nothing happened Addison. Why am I doing this, you cheated on me with Mark!" Derek defended himself. Walking out the trailer in anger slamming the door behind himself. "Derek!" Addison yelled even though she knew he had gone.