🦋 44 🦋

THANK YOU SOOOO KUCH FOR 3K !
I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH ❤️❤️😭😭😘

🦋🦋🦋

"THE SWORDMAN OFFICE HAS BEEN ATTACKED BY UPPERMOONS ABD SOME OTHER KIZUKI MEMBERS ! 20 OUT OF 21 STUDENTS ARE INJURED, THE HASHIRAS ARE SEPERATED !"

And by that tsuchiro and giyu was on their way there. 

"I'll carry you there, it would be fas-" tsuchiro was cutted when two familiar figures were running towards them. 

"SHINOBU ! LET US COME !, MONJIRO IS IN DANGER !" Inosuke said. 

"NEZUKO-CHAN TOO !" Zenitsu said. 

"The problem is, we don't know where even is the office..... even if we know where it was, it would be hard for us to find them..." Giyuu said. 

"Yes, but... There must be some way for us to help them !" Tsuchiro said. 

~

Tsuchiro Carried giyuu flying with her wings while under them was zenitsu who was carrying inosuke with his thunder speed. 

"Don't give up ! I can see smoke !" Tsuchiro said as they landed. 

"You two, go help the citizens near the Office. Me and Tsuchiro will be helping the others" giyuu said. 

"Hai !"

They both entered the office and spread their ways, tsuchiro saw a door was broken. 

When she looked inside, it has an uppermoon, passed out and is cuffed. 

As Yuichiro passed out with marks on his cheek, while Muichiro was supporting him with the same marks but In different places.

"Nee-san !" Muichiro exclaimed panicking about his brother's condition.

"Its okay mui-kun, I'll assure you Yui-kun will be fine...." tsuchiro assured as she started to heal minor injuries. 

"Muichiro you help the others, I'll handle the uppermoon and yuichiro here" tsuchiro said as Muichiro nodded and takes his blade and ran. 

"Huh ?" The uppermoon woke, before he can do anything tsuchiro already dusted him with sleeping dust. 

"Night night..."

~

She was carrying yuichiro on her back, while her butterflies was carrying the uppermoon. 

She then saw that the others was also safe. 

"Thank god, where are the others ?" Tsuchiro asked, seeing half of her class injured. 

"Aoyama and mineta is still inside searching for any other victims, bakugou and todoroki are fighting the uppermoon with tanjiro, midorya, uraraka and iida is still Inside, and I think Momo is in there too" denki said as blood was Rolling down his head. 

"How could this happen ?!" Tsuchiro asked seeing them injured.

"There was an explosion, and we were near the location. So most of us got hit by it" tokoyami said as he has scratches and some blood. 

"The kakushi's will be here any minute, don't engage battle, and hold yuichiro" tsuchiro said handing yuichiro to hagakure and oojirou. 

Tsuchiro opened her wings and took off, as she saw that the uppermoon was cuffed with giyuu and bakugou but she felt something is not right.