🦋 39 🦋

U.A. and kimetsu agreed on teaming up with each other to arrest the kizuki moons .

The 1-A students were being taught by the Hashiras personally, by starter is to hold a katana.

Giyuu and Sanemi are the ones who will teach them, while tsuchiro was watching them from the side while sipping her tea while behind her was kanao and tanjiro with their reflex training.

"How can this help us huh ?!" Bakugou asked.

"It helps you to control your quirk, for example.... Water flows continuesly to my sword and I can increase its density causing it to slash further..." Giyuu explained. 

"You will have different kinds of katanas, there's an axe type like gyomei's that can be used because of his strong build, there's the chained katana that uzui used so he can detect sound from its handle....." Sanemi said. 

"There's also my katana that I use to slash flesh and inserts my poison in them, and mitsuri's katana helps her to create an opening for her to attack.." Tsuchiro explained, as she borrowed uraraka's katana. 

"The metal that is used in the making of the katana is specialised for kimetsu students, some of your will even have personal customed katanas. As you see, my katana is sharp at the end by thin at the body.... This helps me to slash or stab my poison...." Tsuchiro said, showing them both uraraka's normal katana and her katana as she compared them. 

"Not only me, like for example.... Inosuke-kun !" She called as the boar head rushed towards her. 

"Yes Shinobu-sama ?" He asked politely, he admired her for many reasons and she became one of the ones he respects the most. 

"Can I borrow your katana ?" She Asked, as inosuke gave her his katana. 

"Inosuke's katana is chirped because of his own liking you see.... His quirk, great sense, cause him to need two katanas to detect things from far away...." She explained as she handed the katana back to Inosuke, and patted his head before leaving the room in a flash. 

"Then.... After we learn how to use a katana, we can start fighting right ?" Sero asked. 

"Oh no ! You need to learn total concentration breathing, this breathing rythym helps you to boost your quirk in a maximal level without your stamina getting drained . But it takes atleast 2 months for a normal person to learn, because it takes up many steps.  One of them, is what kanao and kamado are doing . The reflex training, each cup I filled with my medicine water, so either you splash the water to your opponent or get splash..." She explained again. 

"What's the difference between using it and not using it ?" Momo asked. 

"This is the normal speed of my Butterfly before using my breathing" she said as her Butterfly flew in an average human running. 

"And this is when I use it.." she said as the Butterfly flew fast and pinned giyuu's haori to the wall .

"Ara~ ara~ gomen tomioka-san !" She apologized as the butterfly let go tomioka and flew back under her haori. 

"It boost up your quirk in an animalistic rate, your new here, so maybe even tanjiro is stronger than you.  And yet he is still a minor here..." Giyuu said as he fixed his hair back 

"Then let's get training !"

"YOSH !"

~

"This is easy !" Mina squealed as she bend her body easily. 

"Uwaaah ! Your so good in this ashido-san ! In this your katana could be the ribbon whip !" Mitsuri squealed. 

"Really ? What's that ?" She asked.