🦋 37 🦋

Tsuchiro was healing as she was strolling from her room to the halls, when she heard shouting. 

"LET US MEET HER !" "DON'T SHOUT KACCHAN ! I THINK THIS IS A HOSPITAL !"

"I SAID SHE IS HEALING ! DO YOU HEAR ME ?!" Aoi shouted back .

Tsuchiro sweat dropped at her head maid, she sometimes appreciate that she's scary, and sometimes she's scared.

"Ara~ ara~ it's okay aoi-san, you can go check rengoku-san's eye. It was badly injured, and don't forget to feed inosuke extra rice balls, he loves your rice balls. And then give muichiro and yuichiro their dakimura's so they can sleep" she instructed as aoi nodded. 

"Yes, shinobu-sama. Please forgive me for the shouting" she apologized. 

"Don't worry aoi-san, it's your job Afterall. I appreciate it" she smiled. 

As aoi left the room, she sat at the tatami floor where 6 injured people was Infront of her. 

"Long time no see, mina-san" she sadly smiled. 

All of them have tears on their eyes, even todoroki and tokoyami has one .

"TSUCHIROOOOO !!"

They all lunged at her, as she cried happily. 

"I miss you too mina-san"

~

"Are you okay here ?!" " Did they treated you wrongly ?!" "Have you been eating well ?!" "Where do you stay ?!" "Are you comfortable here ?!" "What is this place ?!"

"Ara~ ara~ one by one please...." She said as at her lap was bakugou who was hugging her waist. 

"Yes, iam comfortable here. They didn't treat me wrongly, and this is the Butterfly estate, and I live here" she explained. 

"I see...." "What do you mean by living here ?"

"This is my official house" she said. 

Causing all of them to gawk, "t-this is your house ?" Tokoyami asked. 

"Let me explain, each hashira has their own estate that can be used for them to live in and has its own functions. This is the Butterfly estate, my estate and is the place for treating Injuries and poison receiving" she explained. 

"Wait.... Your a Hashira ? And where are the others ?" Shoto asked. 

"Don't you worry, the others are being treated next room. Since you are the ones who are concious we decided to put you here instead" she explained. 

As Bakugou was still leaning to her, "so..... Will you come back to U.A. ?" Her brother finally asked. 

As tsuchiro immediately made a thin line with her mouth.

"Iam sorry, but I won't be going to U.A. sooner or later because of the current situation" she apologized as a shadow covered her eyes. 

"But you could die any second !" "And so can they nii-san ! Iam their healer ! Their doctor ! The reason why they are still fighting endlessly because they know I can heal them ! Don't you hear about the flame Hashira ? I saved him !" She rambled. 

"But you need to come back and continue your education for becoming a hero !" Momo said. 

"Iam already a hero without you realising it yaoyorozu-san, and you should have realised that sooner. I have a great responsibility here at kimetsu academy, Afterall iam the Butterfly hashira" she said as bakugou stopped leaning to her and stare at her right at her eyes. 

"But you have gone for more than two years ! We're tired of waiting chiro-chan ! And you didn't even say goodbye and just left us a letter !" "And if I told you, you will stop me"

"If you don't wanna back down, and come back. We need to take you by force" "We may not allow that happen" as the Hashiras were at the door. 

And also was their concious classmates who entered the room as well. 

"Kochou shinobu or as you know as tsuchiro midoriya holds a great power in this school to heal major Injuries like rengoku's injury and some other else. We also felt her as our family so we won't let it slide if you take her from us by force" gyomei said. 

"Yes but IAM her real family, her brother, and also our friends and classmates who supports her from the start wants her back" Deku added. 

"We won't let you take nee-san, even if it take our lives" the tokito twins said sternly. 

"But your not siblings by blood yes ?" Shoto asked as the tokito twins held a hurt expression as tsuchiro hugged them and glare at todoroki. 

"Iam afraid that you cannot talk to them like that todoroki-san, I feel them as my siblings and they felt me as their sister so it's enough for us" tsuchiro said. 

"And if iam not wrong, her brother only spent not 5 years with her in her life yes ? Because of her in America and just meeting him at U.A. ?" Obanai pointed out as an arrow felt on deku's heart. 

"Even if that's true ! He is still and always be her brother that supports her and love her !" Bakugou for once stood up for Deku. 

"Yeah ! And how can we know that you have treating her well ?" Denki asked as he has a bandage on his forehead. 

"If I felt Uncomfortable around them I would be crying and running to your arms which is not happening, and I advised you to wait for the uppermoons to be defeated before I can go back" tsuchiro said.

"But you can't even beat one of them in 3 vs 1" tokoyami pointed out. 

"Because we were holding back, tokoyami-kun . Because of your presence there, it is hard for us to fight. We maybe not train in a prestigious school like you do, but we might be stronger than you think. If iam not wrong, you were struggling to fight obanai alone even with the help of yaoyorozu yes ? Then may i ask, how can you be so confident when you can't even defeat someone who is still weaker than a kizuki ?" Tsuchiro asked as she was spewing poison. 

The U.A. Students were silent and thought she was right. 

"Don't be so confident only because you beat all for one, shie hassaikai, even the league of Villains. Because the kizuki's are on the next level, we doubt all might can't even arrest one" giyuu said, making all of them shocked. 

"I must say I was flamboyantly Impressed when I heard your so confident attacking us and think our information in the kizuki moons are going to help you arrest them with ease. And yet here we are, pathetic.... And you call your self future heroes...." Uzui spoke out with a disgust expression. 

"Let me ask you this once, is your true intentions is to bring me back ? Or getting the information ?" Tsuchiro asked, squinting her eyes.