🦋 15 🦋

As I was walking to the mini market, i was using long pants and a hoodie. 

I got my permission from uncle might, and it was kind of funny :

Flashback

"Uncle might, I need to go to the mini market" tsuchiro said, as she was already wearing her hoodie and baggy pants. 

"What for young tsuchiro ?"  He asked curiously.

"Iam on my time of month, and I need to get tampons and pads" tsuchiro said. 

As all might furiously nodded since he knew he must not mess with her at her periods.

I was laughing at the face he made when I said that. 

I was paying and leave the store when I felt two presence behind me. 

I immediately panicked, and walk faster as they do the same. 

I took my pink butterfly pin under the purple one and press one of the spots indicating I was followed. 

Since uncle Dave added somethings to my butterfly clip. 

With the help of Melissa of course..

Then I was pinned to a wall, by a bird masked man. 

"Tsuchiro midorya, a girl who has the mikutsune blood on her veins" he said. 

How could he know ?!

"We want your blood for our project" he said. 

W-what ?

"I-iam sorry but I need to deny your offer.." I said. 

"Oh it wasn't a question, deary"

As I saw nothing but black. 

~

Author POV

All might woke up from an alarm, he opened his phone to found an emergency signal from tsuchiro. 

He panicked and immediately called aizawa, "WHAT ?! SHE DID HAVE OUR PERMISSION RIGHT ?!" he asked. 

"Yeah, but her GPS location is lost. And the mini market is not to far from U.A...." all might said. 

"Your right, I'll call nezu.  You checked the last Location of her" aizawa said. 

As all might nodded And took his black jacket and walked out. 

~

As all might arrived, she saw two of her butterfly clips was on the ground. 

The pink one was taken out from the purple one meaning she did sent for help .

He pulled it to his chest, "i shouldn't have let you go.... I shouldn't have..." He said as tears were escaping from his eyes. 

~

"This is her clips ?" "Yes, she took the pink clip from her purple one to sent help. But she wasn't there, and the person who kidnapped her must known about her clips meaning they have been watching her for a while...." All might said.