🦋8🦋

"Remember ! Now we will not serve you food anymore !" Said the blue cat girl, as known as pixie Bob.

"If you want to eat, you need to cook it on your own. Starting with curry !" The red cat girl exclaimed, as known as Mandalay.

"Yes ma'am...." All of them chanted tiredly.

~

They all have their own job, the ones who is good at cutting cuts ingredients.

The one who has fire quirks, lit up the grills.

"Wow tsuchiro ! Your good at peeling potatoes !" Uraraka praised the butterfly pinned girl, looking at all the potatoes she pealed.

"Ara~ ara~ my mom and auntie mitsuki ussually teaches me how to cook !" She said .

As uraraka chuckled, and tsuchiro walks to the grill. "Hey todoroki, can you please lit up a fire ?" Deku asked to the half and half boy .

The boy did what he was requested, as they all started to praised him.

"Ara~ ara~ Kacchan ! Let out an explosion to lit up one like todoroki-kun please !" Tsuchiro said, as bakugou grumbled in response but did it anyways.

~

They all looked like they haven't eaten before.

"Hey ! Yaomomo, you said you can create anything with the food you eat right ?" Asked mina who was sitting Infront of Momo.

"Yes, but I can create things with the lipids I ate and transform it to create something from my body.." she explained.

As tsuchiro beside mina nodded understanding on how her quirk works, "you mean just like poop ?" Asked sero, earning a punch from jirou .

As Momo Crouched down in embarassment, while tsuchiro lets out a glare towards the boy .

~

The next day tsuchiro's wings started to manifest again, but In a different kind of way. 

"Ara ? Whats this ?" She asked seeing her purple wings was formed to multiple little wings. 

It started to circle her as her wing's size started to decrease by the increasing number of the butterflies.

"Midorya, are yo-" by the voice tsuchiro was surprised and the butterflies immediately attacked the figure. 

"AGHH !" The figure shouted. 

"OH NO ! GOMEN-NE AIZAWA SENSEI !" She apologized as the butterflies was pinning the poor hero down. 

Their wings was like metal and aizawa can't take them off, "WHAT IS THIS ?!" He asked. 

"G-GOMEN ! I THINK ITS THE CAUSE OF THE SHEDDING !" Tsuchiro rambled, as she crouched down in embarassment .

"Gomen-ne..." She said. 

~

She kept practicing her butterflies and how to control it. 

"It's like the number three heroes quirk ! You know, hawks !" Ragdoll said. 

As tsuchiro started to tremble at the memories she got there remembering being thrown from a tall building. 

"Y-yeah, i-i'll train my best..." She said. 

~

She started to learnt how to control the butterflies, while flying meaning she needs to seperate the wings and the butterflies. 

And again she failed, "ARGH...." She frustrated shouted. 

As she punches the ground, "deap breaths .... Deap breaths.... I mean it's not lady like right ?" She questioned herself, as she jump back to the air.