patrolling with babies

It's been 6 months since the kidnapping, Hiroto and Kiyoko was 7 months old.

But still, babies are babies.  Tsuchiro woke up every night to take care of them so they won't disturb her husbands. 

"it's okay, we won't bring danger to them. It's just a simple patrol For a day, you stayed up at night so you can take care of them...." Giyuu assured the tired tsuchiro who was sitting on their bed. 

"Bu-" "no buts, cranky is coming with me. You handle sweet cheeks" bakugou said, wearing a red baby Carrier and put a cranky Hiroto on it. 

He was sucking his pacifier aggressively, glaring at anyone he saw. Of course besides his mother and sister.

"Fine, I'll handle Kiyoko. Remember to always bring hiroto's favorite toy and milk" giyuu reminded him, preparing two bags that was filled with baby food and milks, additional baby sleeping bags. 

(Aizawa gave them at their baby shower, and the twins loves it)

"Bye my babies~ if your dad's did anything bad to you tell me okay~" tsuchiro waved from the bed as she has holes under her eyes. 

Hiroto waved goodbye with tears on his eyes, while Kiyoko waved shyly. 

"Why are you crying cranky ?" "Bawa bwaaa bwaa !!"

~

The patrol went well for giyuu, Kiyoko was sucking her pacifier peacefully.

Playing with the orange butterfly clip on her hair that tsuchiro made her. 

"You've been a good girl today Kiyoko" giyuu praised the girl patting her blonde hair. 

Kiyoko's blue eyes were staring back at giyuu's, "your hair is maybe from your papa, but your eyes is surely from me" giyuu proudly said as he landed back on the ground. 

"Bwaa bwaa vuaaaa" Kiyoko said pointing at the paparazzi approaching them .

"IS THIS YOUR BABY GIYUU ?!" "WHAT'S HER NAME ?! SHE'S SO CUTE !" "WHERE DOES SHE GOT HER BLONDE HAIR FROM ?!"

Kiyoko saw the flashes, and cried. 

"HUWAAAAAAAA !! HUWAAAAAAAA !!" She cried as she nuzzled her head don giyuu's chest. 

"Please, your scaring her. I can't answer your questions now, but please. Don't bother our father and daughter time" giyuu said before running the other way. 

~

"See, don't cry..... Just don't tell your mom..." Giyuu said feeding the blonde girl strawberry ice cream on a ice cream parlour that was specialized for heroes. 

"Ssshhhh, don't tell your mom...." A familiar voice said beside their table. 

It was her co-husband, bakugou. 

"What are you doing here ?!"

They both asked each other, "Kiyoko cried because of the paparazzi, so I take her for some ice cream...." Giyuu explained. 

"So what's your reason ?" Giyuu asked bakugou. 

Flashback