🦋 22 🦋

At November, they all visited eri who has pigtails on her hair that was tied by tsuchiro herself.

"Ara~ ara~ you look so cute eri-chan !" Tsuchiro praised, as she takes a picture of her.

"Thank you so much !" She smiled.

~

Tsuchiro POV

Mr. Aizawa explained to us of eri's family, her parents abandoned her, and she has a coma grandfather.

And was going to stay In U.A. so they can observe her progress with her quirk.

As mirio also is the one who will privately take care of her.

Since we are busy, and hope us to visit sometimes.

"Of course !" We all answered.

~

I was at my dorm room, started to pack.

Since principal nezu said that Iam going to move some days after today.

I finished with the polaroid camera, and silently cried.

"I'll miss you so much mina-san...." I cried as i looked at the picture where Kacchan was kissing my cheek at the mall.

~

"YOUR FELINES FANTASIES ARE HERE !"

"ALLOW US TO LEND A HELPING PAW !"

"WE'RE HAPPY SERVING JUSTICE !"

"PERFECTLY CAT LIKE HEROES !"

"WE ARE THE WILD... WILD... PUSSYCATS !"

"Wow ! Your here!" Mina said as she received a snack from tiger.

"PAW MEAT BUNS ! PAW MEAT BUNS ! THEY BROUGHT US PAW MEAT BUNS !" Mina, uraraka, and hagakure cheered.

As I only stand between them smilling hungrily.

As nii-san approached a familliar Boy, "ara~ ara~ Kota ! Long time no see !" I greeted.

He only nodded In response, "I supposed you received my pictures huh..." I asked as I saw a peak of a picture of the three of us smilling cheekily under his hat

"Yes, i bring it anywhere" He said as he blushed and kicked the ground.

As Mandalay started to embarassed him, by pointing at the red shoes that he wore that was similar to nii-san's and a butterfly key chain that has similar patterns to my wings.

As he begun to be flustered, "we want to inform you that we are back in business !" Pixie Bob said.

As I approached ochako who was eating the buns, "... The bill board chart..." As she said that I immediately checked my phone.

It was true the bill board is almost ready.

I saw a notification indicating that hawks will pick me up after the bill board...

Out of all the heroes in the world....

"Just hope iam not getting throwned from the building again..." I muttered.

~

As the announcement begins.

"FROM NUMBER 10 OUR DRAGON HERO, RYUKYU !" The mc announced, as Ryukyu came to the stage.

"NUMBER 9, OUR EQUIPPED HERO ! THAT IS FIERCE AND BRAVE ! YOROI MUSHA!" The mc announced, as the hero walked to the stage.

"NUMBER 8 ITS EVERYONE'S FAVORITE CUTE HERO ! WASH !" As the laundry theme hero went to the stage.