oneshot : the wedding

I will be making poly relationship oneshots since I like it more 😚✌️

"I can't believe this .... My baby sister..... Is all grown up ...." Deku cried with his mother beside him creating a fountain at the bride's room. 

"C'monnn mom, nii-san, iam all grown up now... Don't cry..." Tsuchiro softly said as she wipe her mother's eyes and gave her a tissue. 

"I-its just that, it's like yesterday you were just running around playing heroes, and now your in your wedding dress with two grooms waiting for you !!" Inko cried as Momo created another bucket for her tears. 

The bride maids team consists of kanao, nezuko, aoi, mitsuri, Momo, Melissa, asui, mina, hagakure, nejire, Cammie, nobara, and her best maid, ochako. 

"I hope this wedding will give the three of you more happiness" Melissa said to tsuchiro. 

"Don't forget children" mina cheekily said. 

And then, mama midorya cried even more at the mentioned of children running around. 

"I WILL BE A GRANDMA SOON !" She cried, as the people inside the bridesmaids room instantly panick. 

Since earlier Deku was being called to the groom's room. 

~

"ITS GOING TO BE OKAY TOMIOKA !" "BAKUGOU ! YOU WILL HAVE HOLES ON YOUR SUIT BEFORE THE WEDDING WILL EVEN START !" "Does anyone knows how to sew ?!" "WIPE THAT DEPRESSED EXPRESSION ON YOU DEPRESSED FACE ! THIS IS NEE-SAN'S MOST IMPORTANT DAY ! YOU TOO ANGRY POMERANIAN !"

It was basically chaos, tomioka was sulking at the corner of the room thinking the worst possiblities at the wedding. 

While bakugou was having a tantrum to see his beautiful bride. 

"Hey it's almost ti- OH MY GOD" Tanjiro said looking at the grooms conditions .

"Tell them to delay for. Few minutes zenitsu !" He informed, while inosuke and Zenitsu who heard was confused. 

~

"This is the day, where my little butterfly will be flying freely with her two new grooms.... Iam so happy...." All might said as tears of joy rolled on his skinny cheeks. 

"Iam happy that you can attend my wedding uncle might, Afterall, your the only one who I saw as a father figure...." Tsuchiro smiled. 

"Ready nee-san ?" Eri asked from the door, as she and nezuko was the flower girls and Kouta being the ring holder for both tomioka and bakugou. 

"You look so beautiful chiro...." Mitsuki who watches from the door said wiping a tear from her eyes.

"Thank you for attending mitsuki-san.... And also for designing my dress.... It's so perfect...." Tsuchiro said twirling around. 

"Of course I will be attending, it's my son's and your wedding.  And iam glad you choose another person to help you to handle him in your household, and he looks Charming I may add" Mitsuki cheekily said. 

"Thank you Mitsuki-san..."

~

As the music that jirou and Momo was playing starts, the bridesmaids started to walk on the aisles with their partners beside them .

Both eri and nezuko Infront, with Zenitsu and Kouta behind them .

At the end of the aisle, an anxious giyuu was seen while bakugou was patting his back for comfort.