hero gala

Orders of many dresses and suits were flying here and there, the news of the hero gala hit the fashion industry like a truck. 

And that's what tokuki todoroki is having, "okaaay, the hero earphone Jack request a long and short dress that is purple.... Chargebolt request a....... Pikachu themed suit ?" Tokuki asked herself in confusedment. 

"I'll start drawing then..."

~

Her workers were sewing the dresses and suits, there was the red cheongsam with a tiny bit of gold that was designed for creati. 

A white jumper with an off sleeve top with pink and turquoise pattern was designed for the acid hero pinky. 

A black and white strip suit for the snake shadow hero Iguro...

And even a dress for her butterfly best friend that was displayed on a mannequin. 

Not just current heroes, but former heroes will be coming as well. 

Beside tsuchiro's dress was a suit that was made for the former number one hero, all might.

"Careful with the stitches on Eraserheads suit, and careful with the lace on eri's dress" tokuki said walking around handing her designed to her sewers. 

"Your designs are getting more unique each day haru- I mean todoroki-san !" Her sewer praise. 

But when her sewing team saw where their boss was, she was gone. 

~

After finish vomitting, tokuki got a call .

"Moshi Moshi ?" She asked the other person on the call, as she was holding a wall as a support. 

"A dress ? For mitsuri ? Oh course, it will be ready before the hero gala-" but she vomitted on the toilet again. 

"Oh my goodness are you okay ?!" the love hero on the other line asked her. 

"Yes, it's okay.... I may just have overworked. But no worries, your dress will be ready withing a week" Tokuki said as she wobly walk to her working table. 

~

"Yes ! I heard her vomitting !" Mitsuri said to tsuchiro and some other heroes who was walking towards Tokuki's studio for their fitting. 

"Really ? She didn't tell me....." Todoroki said as he look to the ground. 

"Maybe she doesn't want to worry you todoroki-kun, just stay positive !"

~

The receptionist guide them to the fitting room where more than 50 dresses and suits were being displayed. 

"This is amazing, she did this in one week ?" All might asked as they all gasped at the view. 

"Yes, tokuki-sama has worked hard for this. She searched on what style you like, colours, patterns, and even what material you are comfortable with" the sewing team explained. 

"That's my wife right there" todoroki proudly said. 

"And where is she ?" Tsuchiro finally asked. 

"U-uhm..." "Sorry iam late, I vomitted on the way here...."

Tokuki said as she has black holes, her skin was pale and she was riding on her diamond debris. 

"Tokuki, have you even sleep ?" Mina asked her. 

"Hahah, sleep is for the weak. So have you tried the dresses and suits ?" Tokuki asked, it was like Mr aizawa female version but with Auburn hair .

butterfly || izuku midorya's twin || Bnha X KNYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें