past

Flashback

"When I grew up I want to be a hero ! Just like all might !" Young bakugou said as he and the two were playing. 

"Me too !"

"Me three !"

"But you guys haven't had a quirk yet" bakugou pointed out. 

"We will ! And we will be heroes together !" Izuku said. 

"But what if we don't have a quirk...." Tsuchiro mumbled.

"Then I won't be your friend" bakugou with no hesitation said.

"R-really ? You won't be our friend ?" Tsuchiro asked begin to cry. 

"O-of course not ! Right kacchan ?" Izuku asked trying to gestured him .

"Y-yeah, i-i was just joking !" Bakugou said. 

"R-really ?" Tsuchiro sniffed. 

"Really ! Maybe one day, I will make you my girlfriend ! Or my wife !" Bakugou said. 

"No ! She's too young !" Izuku said. 

"I said one day Deku ! Not now !"

As the three of them laughed, but little did they know it was the last play date they will be having together.

~

"Bye ! Take care hisashi !" Into midorya waved. 

"Bye chiro-chan...." Izuku waved. 

"See you later nii-san ! See you later !" Tsuchiro waved cheerfully, as she was being held by her father.

~

"This is large..." Said tsuchiro seeing the airport. 

"Remember, We're going to be at America for a long time. So don't whine and cry a lot okay ?" Asked her father, the little girl nodded. 

As she took her little butterfly bag, and sat it on her lap as she saw the butterfly clip that her twin made her.

"Uwaaah ! So beautiful !" She squealed. 

~

4 years old :

"Daddy ! Daddy look ! My hair turns black !" She cheered showing her dad her dark green hair turning into black slowly. 

"Your quirk is manifesting ! How cool" her dad said.

"When I grow up ! Iam gonna be a hero ! Just like nii-san !" She cheered. 

"Sure you are .." her father said. 

~

"Dad look ! My hair tips are purple ! And I have wings !" She cheered flying here and there .

"Careful chiro-chan, you could get hurt !" Her father warned. 

~

7 years old :

"Where's dad ? He said that he was going to get milk..." She mumbled.

~

10 years old :

"Since dad's 'disappearence' I need to be in this orphanage...." She grumbled as she was tying her hair into a bun as she clips her butterfly clip .

"I wonder what's Kacchan and nii-san doing ? Probably walking around and playing near the neighbourhood as ussuall..." She giggled.

~

11 years old :

"Wow ! It's all might !" She cheered. 

"Why hello young girl, are you lost ?" He asked. 

"Nope ! I lived in an orphanage, but their not really friendly...... So I played by myself !" She said pointing at her orphanage. 

"Ooh, you look like Japanese. Are you Japanese ?" Asked all might. 

"U-uhm ! I have a family there, since my dad brings me to America ! But he disappeared.... So iam alone here..." She said tearing up a bit .

"How about let's talk for a while.." he offered .

~

13 years old :

"Ready to go ?" Asked all might .

"Ready uncle might !" She cheered. 

"Let's go then !" He said. 

~

14 years old :

"So your name is ?" Asked nezu to the girl .

"Iam tsuchiro midorya ! I was once at America, but since my dad disappeared I was left there before uncle might appeared !" She explained .

"Do you know where your current family is ?" Asked aizawa .

"I checked my ussuall neighbourhood, but I think they moved..." She said sadly. 

"It's okay then young midorya ! You can stay with me for a while !" Said all might. 

"Thank you uncle might !" She cheered