🦋4🦋

Tsuchiro POV

I was packing my school bags, "ohayou !" I greeted mom and nee-san. 

"Morning, did you know about the hero killer chiro-chan ?" Asked izuku gesturing to the TV. 

"Ara ? Who's that ?" I asked. 

"He killed many heroes, and ingenium was one of the victims..." Izuku said looking at his cereal. 

"Maybe that's why iida-san went early .." I mumbled sadly .

"Yeah, that's what I thought so too .." izuku said. 

"Butfromwhatianylisetgepartsofthetownthatisonlybeentargetedishosusoiguesswearedafeheresincewearen'theroesandatdiffrentowns" he muttered.

"Andalsotheinjuriesofthevictimsareonlybykatanaorknifesmeaninghisquirkisrelatedtoblood" I muttered back. 

I could feel mom sweat dropping right now .

~

"as you know the Sports festival, is also a chance for you to get scouted by another hero . This is the list of people that has an offer from the pro heroes" said Mr. Aizawa showing the black board .

All of us were shocked that todoroki has more offers than the winner himself. But i caught a number that I didn't expect to get

Tsuchiro midorya - 1591

I did got more than iida's, but i still think he deserves more.

"for the ones who didn't get internships, you don't have to worry. You will still have internships." Mr. Aizawa huffed. 

The half of the class huffed in relief, "but at your internship, you will need code names" aizawa said sitting at his sit as midnight made a grand entrance. 

Making some of the boys drool at her costume, "the name you gave yourself is important, it helps reinforced your imagination on what hero you want to be." He said before approaching his yellow sleeping bag .

"Take all might for example" he said before sleeping again. And that's when midnight took over, we all passed the little whiteboards and markers to the back .

~

Hero name....

I never think of this....

I thought, I was searching on names that was related to butterfly, poison or anything.

Until an idea pops up, there was this name that people kept calling me back at the orphanage. 

Shinobu ?

Yeah, shinobu I think is the name that they kept calling me. 

The butterfly hero : shinobu

~

"my name is the butterfly hero : shinobu !" I announced. 

"So majestic and beautiful !" Asked midnight. 

I nodded, "thank you !" I smiled. 

~

I begun to check the names that was I offered,

Endeavour ? No...

Hawks ? I guess that's where I will be heading.....

I thought, as I circled hawk's agency.