🦋 46 🦋

After the awakening of tsuchiro, the mood of the school lifted up. 

The Hashiras were training the lower ranks, all of them except for giyuu and Tsuchiro.

Tsuchiro was not fully healed, and was pushed back each time she wanted to stand by nezuko and eri who was watching over her. 

Giyuu has a mission from The principal that includes the family tree of the twins.

"they sure are making an advantage in this..." Denki whined as they were running laps from muichiro's training. 

"But Atleast we are not them" sero said pointing to the tired Aoyama and mineta who was tired of doing push ups in Yuichiro's training. 

"Let's go ! C'monnn guys !" A cheerful Tanjiro said. 

~

In mitsuri's training, they were having a flexibility work out. 

"My body feels like a log of wood...." Uraraka said as she fell face first on the Tatami floor. 

"What do you think I feel ?" Jirou said as she was hanging upside down. 

"C'monnn guys ! It's not that hard..." Asui tried to cheer them up. 

"Yeah ! Mina and Momo are already at the next training ! We should catch up !" Hagakure said. 

As behind them, was mitsuri allowing kirishima and bakugo to the next training which was rengoku's .

~

"FEEL THE SWEAT GOING THROUGH YOUR VEINS !" Rengoku shouted as they were training using wooden swords .

"YOU MUST BE THE NEW STUDENTS FROM MITSURI'S TRAINING ! GRAB A WOODEN SWORD AND TRAIN LIKE THE OTHERS !" Rengoku said to bakugou and kirishima, as beside them were Deku and todoroki. 

And behind them was satou and shouji .

"IAM IMPRESSED IN YOUR SKILLS ! YOU CAN GO TO UZUI'S TRAINING !" Rengoku patted oojirou's back as he walked out of the training field .

~

In tengen's training, they were having instict training .

They need to fight with each other while wearing a blindfold, Momo and mina skipped rengoku's training because of their quirk is not really needed in blade training. 

Tokoyami and kouda was training with each other, because of kouda's quirk.

He can detect tokoyami and attacked him, the animals informed him through their eyes. 

Shinso and Iida was moving to the next training, which was Sanemi....

~

"FASTER BRATS !" Sanemi shouted as shinso and iida entered the room with sweat dropping down. 

"YOU TWO ! GO FIFTEEN LAPS !" Sanemi said as the remaining people was running through an obstacle course. 

~

"This was one hell of a day...." Hagakure said as they were laying on the tatami floor.

"You can say that again..." Uraraka said, as she was face first on the tatami. 

"It's just the first day, we will be doing this for two weeks !" Tanjiro said as he was sitting beside Deku. 

"TWO WEEKS ?! MY BODY WILL LIMP !" Denki whined. 

"It's normal for us since we were privately trained by shinobu-san after we got injured in a mission" Zenitsu added. 

"She trained you ?" Mina asked excitedly.