🦋 26 🦋

"Ara~ ara~ and who is this beautiful figure ?" The figure asked seeing tsuchiro behind kanae.

"NEE-SAN ! DAIJOBU DESU KA ?!" Tsuchiro asked, jolting to an almost collapsing kanae.

"Iam okay, but my quirk is on my limits and my stamina is running out" kanae said as she coughed up blood. 

As tsuchiro observed that there was ice lily lotus flowers and kanae's flowers everywhere .

"Tsuchiro, run.... Take the others and run !" Kanae ordered. 

"What ?! NEE-SAN ! YOU COULD DIE HERE !" Tsuchiro shouted. 

"I don't care.... Just get them out.... Please... And then help me here..." Kanae sadly smiled as Tsuchiro's eyes has tears but nodded. 

"Now that frown like that, keep that beautiful smile on your face" kanae said trying to cheer the girl up. 

As tsuchiro smiled and left to search the others. 

"IGURO-SAN ! GYOMEI-SAN ! TOMIOKA-SAN !" She shouted as the three figures came into view. 

"What is it tsuchiro ?! Where is kanae ?!" Iguro asked.

"HAVE YOU EVACUATE THE WHOLE PLACE ?!" She urgently asked. 

"Yes, all of them are save" gyomei assured.

"Okay then, we need to help nee-san. This villain is trying to kill her !" As tsuchiro said there the three of them followed her to the place where kanae was. 

~

When they got there, kanae was laying on the ground with the villain staring at her .

Gyomei and iguro immediately attacked the villain while giyu and tsuchiro takes kanae's head and puts it at Tsuchiro's lap .

"NEE-SAN ! NEE-SAN ! PLEASE BE OKAY !" Tsuchiro pleaded. 

"Tsuchiro.... Change your name...." Kanae said. 

"Huh ?" Giyu asked In confusion. 

"They know you.... They know your family... They know your house... They know everything about you...." She said .

As tsuchiro and giyu froze. 

"What ? How ?!" Giyu asked. 

"I-i don't know..." Kanae said.

"NEE-SAN ! DON'T TALK ! PLEASE ! I CAN HEAL YOU !" tsuchiro said as she summoned four butterflies.

"No chiro-chan.... Can't you see ? It's my time to go...." Kanae said. 

"No ! I won't allow you !" Tsuchiro said as the butterflies started to heal kanae's physical damage. 

"He stabbed my heart with a permeated Lily lotus tsuchiro.... It's no use.." kanae said. 

(It's like the lily lotus go through kanae's body and stabbed directly to her heart without any trace from the stab)

"NO ! PLEASE ! NO !" Tsuchiro cried. 

"Please.... I can't loose you...." She sobbed. 

"Please.... Keep smiling.... And... Change your name.... It will be safer .... For... You.... Good..... Bye.... Tsuchiro.... Midorya.... Tomioka.... Giyuu..... It's.... An.... Honour.... To .... Die.. this way....." She said before closing her eyes with tears on her face. 

"NEE-SAN !"

~

The news of the flower hashira's death was booming at the academy, saying good things about her except for one particular blue haired student....