🦋 14 🦋

"All of the good things you did will be counted, and also your mistakes" the announcer said .

All of them tensed at the end of the sentence, "now the ones who passed will be shown at the screen" he announced again as the names appeared at the screen .

Tsuchiro was searching her name, when she saw it.

Tsuchiro midorya

She huffed in relief, as she noticed some other people didn't pass .

Like Todoroki, bakugou and inayasa .

She felt guilty about bakugou, since his points must be distributed because he was shouting to defend her.

"And for tsuchiro midorya" she heard the speaker said.

"We apologize for the harrassment you get because of one of the members" they apologized, as many murmurs was heard.

She assured them, with a thumbs up.

as the instructors gave them their results for the things that they need to improve and what are they good at.

Then tsuchiro smiled by the sight of her score,

87%

She was smilling and looked very proud at her result.

You could rescue and fight at the same time, as your medicine water are used at the first aid station while you were also fighting the villain and terrorist. You could help both sides in your way, and this is become a shocker to our management and we scored you 87%.

But your drawbacks is, please try to not loose focus on battlefield.

However, we would like you to join our extra lessons since you need to work on somethings as well

She smiled, as she knew it was for the best.

"Since we saw that this year's candidates has good potential, we decided we would also give the license to the ones who failed. Congrats" the announcer said .

She smiled at the announcement, as her smile grew at the sight of a shock todoroki and a cheering Inayasa .

"Ara~ ara~ that's a relief for them..." She smiled.

~

As she was taking a picture of her and Deku together holding their professional licence, as they sent it to their mom and all might.

Ex #1 hero

Iam so proud of you Young tsuchiro

Butterfly 🦋

Ara, thank you uncle might !
If it weren't for your training, me and nii-san would probably fail...

Ex #1 hero

Give yourself some credit, you did great because you worked hard on it.

Iam really proud of you chiro

Butterfly 🦋

Awww, thanks uncle might ❤️

As she smiled at the text, when someone took it.