🦋 29 🦋

Tsuchiro was at the academy for two years, and is still counting. 

She became the best healer after Tamayo who was the head nurse. 

She made medicines and poisons, and helps to catch villains with permission of course. 

One day, oyakata called her and mitsuri to his residence after a mission. 

"Is there a problem Oyakata-sama ?" Tsuchiro or shinobu asked. 

"No, I just want to offer all of the Hashiras a week off work.  Since all of you have worked hard... The rest have already gone, since both of you had just came back from a mission..." He calmly stated. 

"Really ? Thank you Oyakata-sama !" Mitsuri thanked as she bowed multiple times. 

"A-ano, c-can we go to the cities ? It's been a while we're not there...." She asked again .

"Of course... But try to not attract attention, you have some fans there you know..."

"Really ?!" "Thank you again, Oyakata-sama..."

~

Tsuchiro was wearing a white blouse with a yellow sweater and a beige skirt as she was searching for bakugou's hoodie after she was done packing.

"Aoi-san ! Where is the black hoodie with orange stripes ?" She asked her head maid. 

"I washed it shinobu-sama, I hope you don't mind" aoi said. 

"Of course, it's getting stinky anyways" shinobu assured. 

But I need a hoodie since it's getting near to winter...

Aha !

The girl immediately ran towards a familliar estate where she met the figure she wanted to meet. 

"TOMIOKA-SAN !"

She lunged towards the boy who was wearing a blue track suit .

"Stop suprising me like that baka" he said as he blushed at their position as he holds Tsuchiro's face. 

"Gomen gomen, Iam sorry to bother you but i was just wondering if I can borrow one of your hoodies ?" She asked pleading. 

He looked at her for a second before blushing saying, "fine". 

As she cheered and kissed his cheek before rushing towards the estate searching for the miss match hoodie her friend ussually use. 

While giyu was still processing on what just happened, "ARIGATOU TOMIOKA-SAN !" She said again.  

~

"EH ?! YOUR WEARING TOMIOKA'S HOODIE ?! YOU LOOK SO CUTE TSUCHIRO-CHAN !!" Mitsuri squealed as she was using a black and white stripe haori with black shorts while she was holding her Sakura pink suitcase.

"Ara~ ara~ I see you also use obanai's hoodie I see" tsuchiro added .

"NOW LETS GO AND SHOP !" Mitsuri cheered. 

~

Mitsuri and her was currently eating lunch at a mall where they sell the best sweets. 

Mitsuri spend more than ¥10,000 there, and some people kept glancing at her while tsuchiro glare at each of them .

"HUAAAAAAA ! YOUR THE FIRST CUSTOMER WHO HAS EATEN THIS MUCH !" The manager shockly said. 

"The bill please !" Mitsuri said as she payed it casually.

"WAIT ! LADY !" The manager stopped her .

"Would you like to try to be our ambassador ? Your friend can be one too !" The manager offered.