Special 18K 🦋

Iam really slow in writing the poly, so while waiting I made this. 

Enjoy readers~

🦋🦋🦋

"HUAAAAAAA" Deku yelled from the door as he entered the house. 

"What happened nii-san ?! WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING ?!" Tsuchiro asked as she opened the sliding door. 

She then saw a green freckled girl running panickly Inside her house. 

"Ara~ ara~ gomen~.... Are a friend to nii-san ? What can I do for you miss ?" Tsuchiro asked The girl politely. 

"CHIRO-CHAN ! ITS ME IZUKU ! A VILLAIN TURNED ME AND SOME OTHER HEROES INTO GIRLS ! HELP ME ! I HAVE BOOBS NOW !" She cried as she holds her now grown chest while crying anime tears. 

"NII-SAN ?! OH MY GOODNESS ! why do you look cuter than me tho...." Tsuchiro pouted as she look Deku from head to toe. 

"THIS IS NOT FUNNY CHIRO-CHAN ! IAM GIRL NOW !" She cried, while trying to hug tsuchiro but was seperated by her boobs who bounce on Tsuchiro's waist. 

"HUWAAAA ! I CAN'T EVEN HUG YOU PROPERLY NOW !" She anime cried once again. 

"D-don't cry nii-san.... Who are the others that are turned too-" as she asked that question, two familliar figures bursted into her penthouse. 

"ONEE-SAN ! I HAVE BOOBS !" Muichiro panicked as she holds her boobs while yuichiro was already sulking on the corner of the room.

"What's your problem with boobs mina-san ? I handle with them everyday" tsuchiro deadpanned.

"But help us nee-san !" Yuichiro gushed. 

~

The next day, she got the news of half of the heroes has been hit by a quirk that gender switched their genders that has been causing panic to happen to half of Japan. 

The next day, tsuchiro and some female heroes are targeting this villains that has been causing ruckus.

"Let's do our best ! Creati, shinobu, froppy, earphone Jack" the gravity hero Uravity said. 

"Hai !"

Shinobu was flicking a bottle of needle that's as filled with purple substance. 

"What is that for Shinobu-san ?" Froppy asked the butterfly girl. 

"A substance that can stop someone from panicking too much, I need this to make Kacchan sleep...." Tsuchiro explained, as they sweat dropped on how casuall she said it. 

~

"Target is running to point 21" the earphone jacked heroes voice said. 

"Hai"

Both froppy and shinobu said as they both launch themselves from their current positions.

"Point 27"

"Hai"

As Uravity and creati rode her motorcycle and catched up with the panicking target.