🦋 35 🦋

"first, uzui will greet them with a large soundwave that can push them backwards but can also destroy their communication"

As uzui's soundwave pushed the 14 students away from each other.

"WHAT WAS THAT ?!" Iida asked as he and the others was pushed backwards roughly. 

"That must be one of their quirks, their strategist must known that we will go in crowds... So they seperate us away from each other...." Deku said. 

"Still smart I see midoriya, it's been a long time I've seen you this serious" todoroki said .

"Of course todoroki-kun, if it's about my sister, I would of course be serious about it" Deku said as he adjust grand Torino's hood. 

"Uraraka ? Bakugou ?? Momo !" Iida tried to called out.

"Our communications are destroyed, we can't communicate with the others" iida informed. 

"Their strategist has quite the brain to think all of this, but we have a plan on our own...."

~

"Second, mitsuri and iguro will handle the sout-east pack since both of you can trust each other at the trees that covers sunlight. And don't forget to met up again at south"

"Aww shit ! There's no communications, we can't Inform the others, and we don't know where we even at !" Denki groaned. 

"Look at the bright side, maybe we're closer than the others !" Mina said.

"Lucky for you to say ! Your quirk is good in this environment ! What can I do ?!" Mineta asked. 

"So this is the pack we're facing..." Iguro's voice was heard.

"Who's that ?!" Mineta shrieked. 

"They look.... Familliar, oh ! Your the ones who shinobu were talking about ! Let's see.... Acid... Electricity.... And pop off !" Mitsuri said .

"B-boobs" "no their enemies mineta !"

"Let's get this over with, they look weak. So let's beat them and go to the next one's" iguro said .

"WEAK ?!" The three of them Shrieked. 

"We'll tell you who's weak !" Denki said as mina flows her acid towards them and denki use it as a conductor to his electricity. 

"500,000 volts !" He said as a large electric energy attacked the both figures. 

"No one can dodge that !" Mineta said. 

As they look a shadow like dome Protected them, "thank you kabumaru...." Iguro thanked as the shield retracted back .

"We are more stronger than you think, U.A. students" he sneered as kabumaru was holding mitsuri by her waist as it helps her to fly around and managed to touch denki and mineta, but mina dodges her.

"Mitsuri~ mitsuri~" the two boys said as they tried to hugg her. 

"Gomen-ne..." Mitsuri said as she took them by one hand and tie them up as she threw them out of the forest easily. 

Mina gapped at her strength, "HOW CAN YOU DO THAT ?!" She shrieked .

As a shadow tail covered her mouth, and slithered around her body. 

"Now it's your time to go..." Iguro said as he threw mina. 

"That was a good warming up !" Mitsuri said. 

~

"Sanemi and giyuu can head southwest, handle that pack and met at south"