🦋 21 🦋

"...a cup of you like !" Momo offered tea. 

"I don't what is that but no thanks !" hagakure and ochako said. 

"Ara~ ara~ I'll have one yaoyorozu-san !" I said as she nodded and gave me a cup.

~

Me and the others are watching the dance team to dance, while I played with my butterflies...

Until we got kicked out by hound dog....

~

They were cheering about tommorow, while I kept mumbling.

"Whataboutififorgetthemovesorichangemycountibgssuddenlytgemucisstoppedplayingorican'tmakeittotheconcerttheniamafailure...." I mumbled fastly. 

"Now we know how your related to Midorya..." Sero said a he and some others deadpanned

~

"Deap breaths.... Deap breaths...." I reminded my self, adjusting my yellow dress that has an opened back. 

"Are you sure your comfortable with changing quickly ?" Asked Momo .

"Ara~ ara~ it's okay, it's not a problem " I confesed, as I remember the position of where I will be standing. 

"Aren't you supposed to be in the second arena ?" Asked Jirou. 

"Ara~ ara~ it's just for make up and changing clothes" I assured her. 

"Yeah, but their gathering up there first..." Jirou said as I called Nejire-senpai.

"Nejire-senpai, please signed me up. Me and my classmates are getting ready..." I spoke softly.

"Of course chiro-chan !"
~

All of us are on the locker rooms, I was fixing my skirt and my top .

As the others are panicking where is nii-san, I can't deny but agree. 

WHERE IS HE ?!

"Midorya will come sooner or later, we should head to stage..." Shouji said.

"THEN LETS ROCK CLASS 1-A !"

"YEAH !!"

~

At 10.00 :

The curtains opened as I saw the crowd .

I was standing beside ochako, and yes....

Me and nii-san will dance and also have a to take place on the special affects.

"LETS START DAMMIT ! get ready U.A....." kacchan growled , as they started to play. 

As I was standing beside mina, waiting for the music.

(I DON'T KNOW THE LYRICS, SO PLEASE SPARE ME TWT)

I dance how mina teaches me, as a smile was drawn on my face.

For once.... I feel free...

"IAM A HERO TOO !

IAM A HERO TOO~ "

Jirou sang, as I know we are in the reff .

As I got the code from nii-san and Aoyama who started to do the special affects. 

I changed position with mina and I ran backstage, I spread my wings and wait for the code...

It should happen soon....

THEN THE ICE APPEARS AND ALSO THE TAPES !!

On cue Momo let out confetti as I flew to the sky and spread out 1 Litter of my dust..