🦋 16 🦋

Author POV

Eri was allowed to be out of the house for once, but tsuchiro and overhaul needed to watch her as she was out.

But eri took it as a chance to get her to freedom.

Tsuchiro was cheering her on mentally, but sadly she can't be free with her because of the red butterfly pin that overhaul gave her.

If she flees or break a rule, it will be recorded there and eri will suffer while she got electrocuted.

~

Eri was running to an alleyway when she bumped into two students who was having their work studies.

"Hello young girl, why are you running at an alleyway alone ?" The blonde haired guy with a red cape said.

As Deku beside him was also confused, "iam so sorry for my daughter" a man with a doctor masked said.

As tsuchiro came behind him with dull looking eyes.

She saw Deku and has tears on her eyes.

As Deku also gasped, and wanted stop hug her immediately but was hooked by his senpai.

"C'mon eri, we can't bother the heroes on their work" overhaul said.

As eri kept hugging Deku.

While Deku was patting her back, while his senpai mirio was looking at tsuchiro.

She mouthed 'not now' to him which he nodded back.

"Help.... Us..." Eri cried.

"C'mon eri, or things will get dirty you know" overhaul said as he opened his gloves.

Which made tsuchiro and eri perked at him, eri immediately ran towards tsuchiro.

"Now apologize to the heroes" over haul said.

"I-iam sorry..." She said as Shinobu holded her hand.

"It's okay, be safe now !" Mirio said.

As they all waves goodbye, tsuchiro created a small butterfly and disguise it behind overhaul.

As they walked from the alleyway .

~

"Chiro..." Deku Muttered.

"That's your sister ?" Mirio asked.

As deku nodded, "damn, that was unexpected !" Mirio said.

"Look a shining butterfly !" Mirio said.

As a shining purple-pink butterfly landed on deku's head.

"Chiro..." He muttered.

As the wings, showed the word 'help'.

~

"You shouldn't have run away like that eri..." Overhaul said as he was breaking down and recreating tsuchiro multiple times.

As eri watched and cried, "PLEASE STOP ! I DID THIS ! NOT HER !" She cried.

"But she still deserves this, right tsuchiro ?" He asked.

As he raised tsuchiro's chin, who was unconscious.

He kissed her cheek before leaving.

While eri cried on tsuchiro's limp body.

~

After that, tsuchiro was unconscious for the whole week.

Eri always visits her when she can, and apologize to the unconscious girl.