🦋 41 🦋

"uzui tengen and giyuu tomioka needs enforcement at Tokyo red district !"

As tsuchiro and iguro who was just talking to each other rushed towards the helicopter as they saw kirishima, mina, Momo and uraraka was ready there. 

"Let's go then !" Iguro said as they took off. 

~

It was a mess, uzui and the others were fighting uppermoon six daki and gyutaro.

"Help is here !" Deku shouted as he was escorting injured victims from the mess .

As todoroki was freezing the demon into place while bakugou was throwing explosions at them .

Iguro and Tsuchiro jumped from the helicopter, as they started to fight the uppermoon as well. 

"It's about time !" Uzui shouted as he was dodging a sickle from gyutaro.

"Isn't that the same demon we met, when we were Saving the eri girl ?!" Giyuu asked as tsuchiro landed beside him. 

"Yup !" "WAIT ! ERI WAS ALMOST KIDNAPPED BY THEM ?!" Deku asked, as tsuchiro nodded. 

~

"NII-SAN ! CAN YOU PLEASE LUNGE HER TOWARDS THE DIRECTION OF OUR ATTACK ?!" Tsuchiro shouted as Deku gave out a thumbs up as he started to go on his full cowl form.

"Stay down Inosuke, zenitsu" she sternly said as the two boys nodded.   

"Combination move" giyuu gestured the two ready hydropumps on his hands.

Tsuchiro clutched his hands as he enterwined them together.

"Hydro Mariposa"

Both of them Muttered as a large hydropump that was filled with Tsuchiro's butterflies and poison was formed and attacked daki .

She tried to dodge but to only be kicked back to the hydro pump by Deku. 

As the hydropump hits her, she fell to the ground as she limped .

She tried to fled, but Deku pushes her back to the hydropump. 

"Sleep....." Tsuchiro said as she let out sleeping dust to daki who slept. 

As gyutaro was frozen in place, with some burn marks from bakugou's Explosions, Todoroki's fire, and tanjiro's hinokami kagura.

Uzui's body was filled with poison, before tsuchiro can heal him nezuko beats her to it and heal him by burning him. 

"Uppermoon six are arrested !" Iguro announced.

~

"no death ! Only serious injuries ! Momo healed the minor injuries, ochako, kirishima and mina rescued the ones who are in the rumbles. All of them are delivered to the nearest hospital, but the others aren't so good....." tsuchiro said to aoi. 

"Zenitsu and Inosuke has some broken ribs, kamado and giyuu has some bruises and some broken bones, todoroki and bakugou has some burns, and midorya passed out because of him reaching his limit, uzui has a lost eye but his arm is healed because of your medicine..." Aoi informed. 

"Okay then... Are his girlfriend's okay ?" Tsuchiro asked. 

"Yes, they are worried of tengen-sama but all of them only has minor injuries" aoi said. 

"Suma has a scrap knee and a concussion, hinatsuru only has some bruises, and makio only has a bruise hand" aoi said. 

"Good then..." Tsuchiro breath in relief.