🦋 18 🦋

September was over, and fall was upon them.

They started to study normally.

Aizawa and all might took the ones who are involved at the rescue to sir night eyes funeral .

Their teachers and mentors discussed about the internships and decided it will be on hold.

~

They all were currently on their math lesson with ectoplasm.

Tsuchiro was calculating, and can't deny she is getting insane .

She peaked behind her and saw yaoyorozu, the top of the class.

Is puzzled !

She peaked to her nii-san for help only to found him agressivly scribbling on his paper.

Math is such a complicated subject...

Then suddenly Deku raised his hand, "107 over 14 !" He answered.

"Incorrect ! Yaoyorozu !" Ectoplasm said.

"107 over 28 !" She answered,

"Correct !" He said.

~

"My head is still spinning from that question...." Mina said wobbling here and there .

"Your not the only one mina..." Denki said as he was jammed mode.

"But that was so close nii-san !" Tsuchiro praised.

"Yeah, but it still incorrect" Deku said sheepishly.

"But it's close atleast !"

~

"I think nii-san needs more rest..." Tsuchiro said looking at her brother who has dark circles under his eyes.

"You can say that again..." Tsu said .

~

"wow ! Kamui woods ! Mount lady ! And edge shot ! The three of them are teaming up !" Sero said looking at denki's phone .

"Ara really ? It must be a great team then !" Tsuchiro said as she take a peak.

~

All of them are on the gym ganma for their next lesson, the are focusing on finding their second ultimate move.

"...if you already have two, than keep training with them until they are flawless !" Cementoss added.

"SO ! BAKUGOU ! SATOU ! MIDORYA ! PLEASE USE ME AS YOUR PERSONAL PUNCHING BAG !" Kirishima suddenly said.

"That sounded super weird !" Satou said.

"Sorry, iam doing solo work..." Midorya said.

~

Tsuchiro was trying to use her tounge this time, since she rarely use that ability.

She lacks at the skill and needs tsu's help to master it.

"Good ! Now whip it around, but not only your head but also your upper body" tsu advised.

"Like this ?" Tsuchiro asked as she uses her tounge ad a whip.

"Yeah ! But you need to take you tounge back after whipping the target since it could hit someone" tsu said again.

"Arigatou Tsu ! Your helping loads !" Tsuchiro smiled .

"It's no problem, iam glad there's someone else who has a similar quirk as me" Tsu said .

"Then let's train often together !" Tsuchiro said as they both started to plan.

~

Tsuchiro was brushing her teeth between mina and denki, as Aoyama was offering pastries at her brother.

When she suddenly got a message from her uncle might.

"Eh ?" She asked herself.

"What is it tsuchiro ?" Mina asked.

"I need to head out for a second" she said as she rushed to her room and take the nearest jacket.

As she was about to leave, "DON'T GET KIDNAPPED AGAIN !" Bakugou shouted.

"THANKS FOR WORRYING KACCHAN !" She said as she slipped her sandals on and head out.

She was called to the principal's office at night because of something important.

So she flew there so she could be faster, as she arrives there she saw an unfamiliar figure.

"Young tsuchiro your here" all might said as he was talking to her mom who was also there .

"Mom ? Uncle might ? What's happening ?" She worriedly asked.

"Well sweetie... We want to talk to you about something" her mom said.

"It's about your blood.." she added.

"You see, because of your blood you have gone to many dangerous things and is kidnapped two times because of it.

Your mom here wanted to keep both of you and your brother safe, and about your condition I have a friend for it. Tsuchiro midorya this is Kagaya ubuyashiki, the owner of the Kimetsu academy" nezu explained to the unfamiliar man.

"Ara, hajimemashite" she said bowing politely.

"Nice to meet you as well" he said.

"In there, there are many more people like you who have conditions that brings danger to them but is safe because of their security" her mom said.

"We don't want you to be in danger, and because of some dangerous doings aimed to you, your brother and classmate is getting dragged by it" all might said.

"Your not a burden here, it's just that we want you to be safe even if that means changing schools" nezu stated.

"So, I will be exchanging schools ?" She asked.

As they nodded, "b-but Kacchan... Nii-san... And the others... My hero career .." she reasoned.

"You may continue your hero career there since my academy also has hero course" Kagaya ubuyashiki said.

"B-but I can't just leave them here ! I just got here from America and Iam finally with my family and friends again !" She argued.

"But it will be safer for you young tsuchiro, your blood can bring danger towards you and the others. Don't you want them to be safe ?" All might asked.

"Of course ! B-but I can't just leave them behind !" She argued again.

"You won't be there forever chiro, it's just a few years..." Her mom reasoned.

"Your agreeing on this mom ?!" She asked.

"Of course, I would agree on anything if it makes you and your brother safe. You both are my treasures in this world" she said as she holds tsuchiro's hands.

"Even if it needs to seperate both of you..." She added as tears was on her eyes.

Tsuchiro looked down, "then won't you be seeing me for a long time ?" She asked.

"You can contact her by letters, our academy has a faster way to communicate even if it's not on your phone" Kagaya said.

"C-can I have time to spend with my friends ?" She asked as tears were pooling on her eyes.

"Of course, don't tell your friends but there's the school festival is going near. You can leave after that with a hero picking you up" nezu said.

"T-thank you..." She said as she bowed down .

~

It's for the best...

Even if I can't see them for years, atleast their safe....

She thought as she flew home, where she saw most of her classmates were already sleeping on their room .

"I'll miss this..." She mumbled as she looked around.