🦋 13 🦋

After sometime, bakugou, kirishima, denki and i joined the others who was at the room .

"Hey guys !" Momo greeted .

"Hey yaomomo, what's up ? Have you been here for a long time ?" Asked denki .

"No, we just got here . todoroki beat us to it, and there's also food and beverage for us to eat and drink while waiting" Momo answered looking at the sitting Todoroki and gesturing to the food and drinks that was on the table.

"Hey guys ! I thought bakugou would be first, but now I know why he's not . He's with you !" Jirou laughed while pointing at denki .

"Hey !" Denki argued at the wheezing jirou .

"Ara~ ara~ I guess only 9 of us have passed, I hope the others would be here sooner or later...." I mumbled as I started to search around .

"And the announcement said, there's only 19 places left ....." Momo added .

~

After some time, us the Ones who are in the room signed in relief as we saw the rest of the class .

Then we were asked to pay attention to the screen, which we obliged .

We watched the arena being exploded here and there, each part of the arena was exploded. 

We all gasped In shock , "is this supposed to happen ?" Asked momo worriedly to me .

As I was pale as a ghost, ARE THEY CRAZY ?!

"There's only one more round for the exam ! Which is a rescuing Mission !" The speaker announced .

"Your job is to rescue the bystanders that are either trapped or injured in the arena . You will also need to calm them down as you rescue them, take this as an opportunity to show us how will you rescue and save citizens in a disaster" the speaker spoke again .

then old people and kids who was shown to the screen showing them that they are the targets for them to be calmed and rescued from the disastrous area by the role of bystanders.

They are the people who are the actors who were paid to judge them as how they rescued them and calmed them down at the situation as a life dangerous as this.

Their company name is h u c or help us company.

"Your points will be distributed at the end of the round" the speaker said again .

Then shiketsu students approach us, "we want to apologize for our fellow student's rude act towards your friend, we wanted to have a good friendship between our schools" the guy with a lot of hair said .

"Ara~ Ara~ it's no problem, kacchan here probably forgets it" i assured ruffling kacchan's hair .

"STOP IT BUTTERFLY GIRL !" he growled .

"It's normal, and we're sorry for his attitude" I apologize again.

"Ummm.... Excuse me, hi ! The guy with the collar, did I offended you somehow ?" Todoroki asked politely to inayasa who glared at him earlier .

"Oh no, iam sorry did I hurt your feelings ? Well the thing is son of endeavor..." The guy sneered, I immediately noticed the tension between them.

"I just can't help But hate the both of you" he sneered again. 

Todoroki begun to tensed up, as i approach them afraid a fight might break loose .

"You've change a little bit since our first encounter" he said again still drilling holes at todoroki's head .