🦋9🦋

"students, you have gain permission from the hero eraser head to use your quirks in battle !" Mandalay announced.

Tsuchiro huffed in relief, as she saw the student's begun to fight . "New news ! The villains are currently targeting for the students name Kacchan and chiro, for the students name Kacchan and chiro please don't engage in battle !" She announced again. 

She stopped in mid-air, "Ara ? Why would they want me ?" She asked confusedly. 

Before seeing knife throws at a near area. 

She landed as she saw a blonde pigtail Girl, "YOUR THE ONE THAT SHIGGY WANTS ! AND YOUR MORE CUTER UP CLOSE !" The girl squealed. 

"What ?!"

Tsuchiro dodge the knifes that was thrown to her, as she help tsu from the knife that was stuck on her hair.

While Uraraka handle the girl, and tries to pinned the girl to the ground. 

"Wrong move sweats !" The girl cackled as a needle was plugged into uraraka. 

Tsuchiro pushed the girl away and pulled the needle off uraraka slowly. 

And wrapped it with bandages, "my time is up now ! Bye bye !" The girl said as she ran away. 

When uraraka tried to Chase after her, tsuchiro stopped her. 

"We need to find the others first, we can't move recklessly" she said as uraraka nodded. 

~

They were walking when they heard voices up head, "guys ! We finally meet you...." Ochako said in relief. 

"Where were you guys ?" Asked shouji to them . "We were encountered by a villain, good thing we escaped... Kero !" Asui said putting a finger to her cheek .

"yeah, where's bakugou ? We need to protect him at all cause !" Ochako said putting her hands to a fist.

"Oh he's right behind us, no worries" Deku assured. "Where ?" Ochako asked again .

Then they noticed something was wrong.....

Tokoyami, bakugou were gone.....

Tsuchiro felt someone behind her so she kicked it and saw a masked figure, "your a smart Girl, but I guess iam caught, I'll take my leave now !" The masked figure said. 

Without hesitation they ran towards him, he was leaping from tree to tree making them harder to follow him Since their running on the ground.

Tsuchiro flew to the air trying to catch the man, but only to dodge marbles.

He wore a magician hat and a mask to cover his face, "why hello girly~ iam sorry but I can't give you what you want..." He said as he kicked her of her tracks.

"Ahh !" She said as she was falling.

"Chiro !" As someone said that she was catched right in time . "Hey ! You okay ?" Asked todoroki the one who catches her, slightly worried.

"Yeah, the guy kicked me but I'll be fine" She assured.

"Okay then, but we need a plan to catch up with him" shouji growled.

"Okay let's save our friends...." Izuku said.

"First asui will wrapped us with her tounge, as ochako float us with her quirk. Shouji will hold the other three, todoroki's and chiro's quirk can be used to correct our direction in the air . Measure our distance ochako, and when the time is right release us..." Izuku planned.