🦋 40 🦋

Tsuchiro and mitsuri and the others are being transported there by the school's helicopter, "wow ! You guys have a helicopter ?!" Hagakure asked.

"Yup ! Since our missions are so far away, and sometimes are urgent we are ussually asked to travel with helicopters !" Mitsuri squealed.

"Have any of you eaten ?" Tsuchiro asked, as all of them nodded.

"Then it's a rough ride for you then !" She smiled as the helicopter departed.

~

"T-that was a sickening ride- Kero ...." Asui said, as oojirou was helping hagakure to vomit at the sea.

While Deku was twirling around confusedly , and bakugou has a green expression.

"Gomen-ne, I forgot to tell you to not eat before departing..." Mitsuri apologize.

"Now ! They said one of kizuki moons or their underlings are threatening near the bay we should sp-" tsuchiro was cutted when they heard a loud bang.

"We said give us the ship old man !"

~

They ran towards the direction of the shout, and saw 5 men cornering a captain that owns a white large ferry.

"Let's EXPLODE THE-" "no kacchan, in this things. We should make them unconscious and arrests them instead, For example... Mitsuri-san, please do your thing !" Tsuchiro said.

Mitsuri did A salute pose, as she started to walk slowly and quietly.

"What the hell is she doing ?!" Bakugou whispere-yelled.

"Just see kacchan..." Tsuchiro said as they were hiding, mitsuri pounce or basically punched them from behind.

"MITSURIIIIIII !!!" The all squealed as they Started to circle her.

"What ?" Deku and the others deadpanned.

"Mitsuri's quirk is called love touch, basically anyone she touches can fall in love or obsessed with her. C'monnn, it's our time" tsuchiro said as they walked to the captain.

"Are you okay sir ?" Tsuchiro politely asked.

"Y-yes, thank you heroes..." The captain thanked, as oojirou and hagakure helped mitsuri to cuff the 5 underlings.

"Th-they....There are some of my crews that are thrown at the sea !" The Captain panicked, as asui on cue jumped and started to search for the crew.

"Got her !" She said as she came back with a brown haired girl, coughing.

"Kaiyo ! I was so worried !" "DAD !"

As the two were hugging each other, they all huffed in relief.

~

"They started to threatened us last Saturday... We were delivering a cargo of metal ...." The captain said.

"Wait ... What kind of metal ?" Tsuchiro asked.

"We cannot answer tha-" "it's nichirin yes ?"

Tsuchiro asked again, as they both hesitantly nodded.

"Ara~ ara~ it was an order for our school !" Tsuchiro face palmed, as mitsuri clapped her hands.

"So... Your from kimetsu ?" The captain asked.

"They are, but we're from U.A. we are partnering up" Deku said.

"I see..."

"We need to report this, they must have wanted to weakened us from the distance !" Mitsuri said as she called someone.