🦋 36 🦋

"is everyone there ?" Uzui asked as he and tsuchiro was approaching South where the entrance were.

"There are some students who are fighting gyomei, we shouldn't interfere since he can handle this alone" iguro's voice was heard.

"Wait ! An insomniac guy and an angry Pomeranian just join the fight !" Sanemi said.

"Aren't they from our part shinazugawa ?" Giyuu asked .

"The whirlpool must haven't caught them yet ..." Sanemi concluded.

"Gyomei-san is almost at his limits. We need to interfere" kanroji said .

"We're here !" Uzui said as they saw 4 students fighting gyomei.

"New plan, Sanemi, giyuu, iguro you guys help gyomei. The others, still stay put, you just need to make an opening for me to spread my sleeping dust"

"Understood"

As two other students were on view,

Todoroki ?! Nee-san ?!

Tsuchiro asked, as they were fighting gyomei all at once.

"Stop right there, sorry we didn't interfere sooner gyomei" iguro apologize .

"Namu, it's okay. I could have handled the first 4 but 6 ? Not when iam at my limit" gyomei said .

"I'll escort you to the Butterfly estate" yuichiro said as he tried to help gyomei.

"Let me help you with it" kanroji said as she holds gyomei like it was nothing.

"DON'T RUN AWAY FROM US DAMNIT !" Bakugou growled.

As he tried to lunged towards them, but was holded by sanemi's wind.

As iguro was facing Momo and tokoyami, and giyuu was facing Deku and todoroki.

"SHINOBU NOW !"

The three shouted, as six butterflies was seen and tried to spread it's dust but was cutted.

"ENEMY APPROACHING FROM ABOVE !" Tengen announced, as instead the butterflies pushed the students backwards so the enemy can land without crushing the 6 students.

"Ara~ ara~ it's a shame..." The smug smirk that the person was wearing sickened tsuchiro.

"We could have killed those kids, I guess your range are better than we think" the other figure said.

"T-their...." Tokoyami stuttered out.

"Upper moon one and two, what is your business here" Sanemi growled.

"Easy.... Can't we join the party~ ?" Douma asked.

"No, your not invited" giyu said.

"And anyways, I want to meet my bride~ or atleast kill one or two U.A. students~" he said pointing his golden fan to the students.

"You are not Invited, and is outnumbered. So please stop" Tsuchiro's voice was heard.

"Ah my bride !" Douma said pointing at the place where tsuchiro was hiding .

Which was a tree that has purple leafs, as she was standing on it.

The six students gasped at the sight of the girl.

"CHIROO !"

She jumped down , and unseath her katana as she guard the six students .

"You need to stop calling me that, it's annoying" she said to Douma, as the battle started.