🦋 45 🦋

TW : rape

Douma was feeding tsuchiro a takoyaki, as she slips the paper to her Butterfly who fled from the festival they were in. 

"Oops you got sauce there !" Douma giggled as he cleaned the sauce near her lips. 

Tsuchiro slightly blushed, "uwaaah ! Your blushing ! Kawaii~" he said as he pulled her to a hug. 

Tsuchiro only let's him, since she wasn't occupied with her katana and she can't use her quirk very much .

~

Douma ended the date with a kiss near her lips, as he pushed her inside the cell. 

Tsuchiro nodded to Momo as she sighed in relief. 

~

The others received the letter 4 days after it was sent. 

"I see... Where was this letter sent ?" Todoroki asked. 

The Butterfly's wings shows a map of Asakusa. 

"I see... Asakusa..." giyuu said. 

"We should Inform this to the others..." Giyuu said.

~

As the word spreads, the principal helds an emergency meeting. 

"As you know, two of our members are missing. Tsuchiro and yaoyorozu has sent a letter for help that is receive by aoi from the Butterfly estate.

It explains here, that both of them are being used as experiment projects and is trapped because of being caught at the swordman office with a floating shouji door like tsuchiro informed us .

I have a list of people who will be coming to rescue the two, after getting their location" oyakata said as the hashiras nodded. 

"The team will be leaded by Muichiro and Sanemi, the ones who are coming are agatsuma zenitsu, Inosuke hashibira, mina ashido , kirishima eijiro, hagakure tooru and satou rikidou" oyakata said. 

"That is all..."

~

"LET ME COME WITH YOU !" Bakugou said as he started to rebel from todoroki's and deku's hold. 

"NO KACCHAN ! THEY DIDN'T CHOOSE US !" Deku said as he uses 2% of one for all to hold Bakugou in place. 

"SHE'S YOUR SISTER DEKU ! HOW CAN YOU BE SO RELAXED ABOUT THIS ?!" Bakugou shouted back. 

"YOU THINK IAM NOT WORRIED ?! OF COURSE IAM ! KACCHAN ! SHE IS MY SISTER ! BUT I ADVISED YOU TO STAND DOWN ! Because I know that your battle style is not suited for this mission.... This mission is an ambush and go.... If you join... It will take more time and the success rate will be lower...." Deku said. 

"Fine ! Then ! Whatever you say ! But if she's not back, I'll get her my self !" He said as he leave the room, eri who was standing outside the room was terrified. 

WILL SHINOBU NEE-SAN BE OKAY ?!

~

Uzui and mitsuri gets the location of the floating shouji door near a cult, people say that everyday around the time 2-3 p.m. a floating shouji door appears. 

Which they know it was the same one tsuchiro and yaoyorozu was at. 

"Good, invisible, and sugar thing can go First and roam around when you found them report to us and break them free. The others, try to not encounter a kizuki or any of their Underlings, we need to stand down and not take any attention" Muichiro said.