🦋 38 🦋

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READSSSS IAM CRYINNGGG AND THE TEACHER IS CALLING FOR ME TO OPEN MY CAMMM

THANK YOU SO MUCH 💓💓💓

🦋🦋🦋

"well ?"

As the U.A. students went silent, "I expect so, this is one of the reasons why you Ambushed us Afterall" giyu said.

As tsuchiro stood up, "when the uppermoons are Arrested, I assure you that I will go back to U.A. however, by the chance of it. It won't be happening soon" tsuchiro explained.

"But-" "please, I have a responsibility that I need to fulfill. If you want to help us, you can help by standing down" she said.

"Then what If we want to help in the battle field ? We won't allow you to fight there alone !" Bakugou said.

"You don't have enough experience" Sanemi Pointed out.

"Then teach us ! Teach us how you handle this kizuki moons, we want to help !" Deku said as they all started to agree.

"We can discuss this later, now, aoi-san ! Please grabbed a litter of medicine water please~" she called out.

As all the people in the room started to sweat nervously, "because it's done here, iam leaving !" Sanemi tried to reasoned.

As the door was closed by one of Tsuchiro's butterflies, "ara~ ara~ no one leaves this room until everyone drink....... Understand ?" Tsuchiro asked.

As they all gulped, the three kids at the Butterfly estate that goes by the name of Sumi, kiyo, and Naho came with a stack of teacups as aoi was carrying the large bottle of medicine water.

"Nee~ kanao, please invite the trio here as well~" she added as her tsugoku nodded.

"Who's that ?" Mina asked.

"My adopted sister and tsugoku.." Tsuchiro said as Deku went wide eyed .

"Sister ?!" He asked.

"Of course ! You won't think iam here without any family connections do you ?" Tsuchiro asked as she pour the medicine water while the trio came with kanao.

"Ah ! Kamado my boy ! How is your condition ?" Kyojuro asked.

"It's been well rengoku-san ! We all healed thanks to shinobu-san's medicine !" He thanked as the trio bowed to Tsuchiro.

"Ara~ ara~ of course, of course, aoi-san ! The door please~" Tsuchiro said as they saw the head maid shuts the door as she Locked it.

"Drink !"

As they all groaned, for once they agree on something.

Tsuchiro's medicine water is bitter as hell ....

"Drink ! NOW ! Your training starts now !"

~

"NEE-SAN ! There's this short purple haired guy that kept catcalling me...." Muichiro said.

As Tsuchiro immediately knew who it was, "just ignore him.... He is still injured so he is currently powerless...." Tsuchiro said.

As a loud smack was heard from outside the door, "IAM NOT A GIRL YOUR INCOMPETENT NINCOMPOOP ! IAM A BOY ! AND STOP CAT CALLING PEOPLE !" They heard yuichiro yelled as they opened the door as they saw Yuichiro standing on mineta.

"We're so sorry about him, he is a pervert...." Mina and denki apologize as Sero taped him.

"Ara~ ara~ something's never changed ...." Tsuchiro chuckled, as Yuichiro stood beside her.

"Your classmates are shitty nee-san" he said.

As mina, Sero and denki was shocked like their souls left their body,

THIS BOY ! They all thought.

"Yuichiro ! That's rude ! No hugs and headpats for you for a week !" Tsuchiro said as she apologized on the behalf of yuichiro.

As Yuichiro was begging her to take off the punishment, while muichiro was laughing at his brother's doing.

"You should rest now, your injuries are quite bad..." Tsuchiro said gushing to the students.

"Okay then, we're glad we can see you again chiro-chan..." Denki said, as he and the others gave out a small smile.

"Iam glad too mina-san...." She said as her left hand was pushing a begging yuichiro who was struggling to hug the girl.

~

She was passing her brother's and childhood best friend's room when she saw that bakugou wasn't at his futon.

Then she saw him outside, "Kacchan ?" She asked as she sat beside him .

"Hm ?"

"Aren't you supposed to be resting ?" She asked.

"No thanks, I prefer watching the moon..." He said, as they both were watching the moon silently.

"Tsuki ga kire desu ne ?" He suddenly asked Tsuchiro.

(Isn't the moon beautiful tonight ?)

"Mhm .... It is..." She said as she layed her head on his shoulder.

What they didn't know is, someone was watching them from afar.

~

Tsuchiro finished early, she checked rengoku's eye, and gave her friends their medicine and also gave dakimuras to Yuichiro and Muichiro and patted both of their heads since Yuichiro apologize to her friends.

She was bored, so she goes to her annual routine of......

Annoying giyuu....

So she wore her haori and slip her sandals on, as she walk to the water estate.

"Tomioka-san ! Tomioka-san !" She called on the ravennete.

"Oh... Kochou..." He said Popping his head on the fences, he was training with someone.

"Oooooooooh... Are you training with someone ?" She asked.

"Not really, iam just taking care of nezuko until Tanjiro is back from his training..." He said gesturing to the nezuko who was laying on the tatami that was covered in shades.

"I see.... Can I come inside ?" She politely asked.

"Sure..."

~

Giyuu and Tsuchiro was playing the game Tagg, since giyuu has never in his life catch the Butterfly girl in any of their training.

Tsuchiro is the fastest Hashira because of her petite body, and agility. She can also use her quirk to be more faster in running and attacking.

"Ara~ ara~ tired yet tomioka-san~ ?" Tsuchiro asked as she was running freely like she wasn't getting chased.

"No..." He said before jumping towards the girl, as he layed on top of her petite body.

"Ow ! Your heavy tomioka-san !" Tsuchiro said as she tried to escape from his heavy body, but instead she saw a hand offering her.

"A-a-are y-you o-okay ? K-k-kochou San ?" It was nezuko standing... At the sun directly and she can talk !

"NEZUKO ! YOU CAN TALK !" Both of the Hashiras said.