🦋 24 🦋

"now for the announcement, the ones who are leaping on the ranks directly to the hashira ranks are :

Iguro obanai, is recommended privately by the tornado quirked hashira, sanemi shinazugawa" one of the girls rad as iguro stepped forward. 

"Mitsuri kanroji, is recommended privately by rengoku kyojuro, the pyrokinesis quirked hashira" the other girl rad, as mitsuri squealed and stepped forward.

"Muichiro tokito, is recommended privately by the wish quirked hashira, himejina gyomei" as muichiro walked forward. 

"Yuichiro tokito, is recommended privately by the soundwave quirked hashira, uzui tengen" as the long haired guy stood proudly as yuichiro normally walked to him. 

"And last but not least, tsuchiro midorya is recommended privately by the flower user hashira, kochou kanae" as I walked towards the gorgeous woman. 

SHE RECOMMENDED ME ?! IAM SO LUCKY !

"And that's all, thank you !" As I saw the shocked expression of the blue haired girl. 

As yuichiro was already bursting out his laugh while mitsuri was stiffling her laughed.

"She deserves it" iguro said. 

"Now ! We have 11 hashira's in total ! Isn't this flamboyant ?!" The long white haired guy said. 

"Ara~ ara~ we still need to tutor them and tell them our names" the gorgeous woman said. 

"As you now my name is kochou kanae, and my quirk is flower pollen. I can create any size of flower and makes the reproduce many kinds of pollen, the pollen could be fire pollen, poison pollen, acid pollen, or even itching pollen" she explained. 

Like my dust then !

"MY NAME IS UZUI TENGEN ! MY QUIRK IS SOUNDWAVES ! I CAN LOCATE SOUND FROM AFAR, ABD CREATE THEM AND USE IT TO PUSH OR ATTACK MY OPPONENTS ! PRETTY FLAMBOYANT YES?!" The long white haired guy proudly said.

"My name is sanemi shinazugawa, my quirk is tornado, so I can create a tornado by gathering wind on my palm and threw it to someone and THEY DIE !" He shouted. 

As we only sweat dropped, "namu... My name is himejina gyomei, my quirk is god blessing, I can use my quirk to strengthen my skills and other things as long as I pray.." the large guy said.

"MY NAME IS KYOJURO RENGOKU ! MY QUIRK IE PYROKINESIS, THAT MEANS I CAN CONTROL FLAMES AT MY WILL !" The flame haired guy said.

"And iam tomioka giyu, my quirk is hydropump, my quirk allows me to create a large jet of water from my hands and sometimes my feat" the lonely ravennete said. 

"And your are ?" Kanae asked. 

"Ara~ ara~ my name is tsuchiro midorya, and my quirk is butterfly ! My quirk allows me to have large wings that I can hide, my wings can create dust and also little butterflies ! But the more butterflies I create the more smaller my wings will get" I explained. 

"Ara~ ara~ it's similar as mine ! But I create pollen instead of dust !" Kanae said. 

As we both giggled, "you both looked like sister's you know" uzui pointed out.

"Ara ? Really now ?" We both asked. 

"Yeah, are you related or something ?" Sanemi asked. 

"Oh no ! We have different last names, and I have no relations" kanae explained as I nodded. 

"Iam iguro obanai, my quirk is called kabumaru, kabumaru was my past pet snake that died when I was little, then it became my quirk. He cames from my shadows, the darker the surroundings the larger he gets. But I can't fully control him if it's fully dark" iguro explained.