Tsuchiro's final months

"no ! That one ! Get three tubs of ice cream ! ITS ON DISCOUNT !" Tsuchiro ordered her husbands who was going on grocery shopping while she was at home ordering them what to buy. 

"Slow down woman !" Bakugou said as he was carrying the three large tubs of ice cream. 

"YOU CAN'T SAY THAT TO THE WOMAN WHO IS CARRYING YOUR CHILD KATSUKI !!" Tsuchiro shouted at the phone. 

Bakugou shivered, it reminded him of his own mother. 

Giyuu already has earbuds on his ears, the people around them sweat dropped. 

"Now, go buy more snacks, a pregnant woman is hungry here !"

~

"stop eating too much ice cream chiro.... It's not good for the baby....." Giyuu tried to take the strawberry tub of ice cream from the pregnant tsuchiro. 

Instead she covers it with her wings, she hissed to giyu and take the tub of ice cream to the corner of the room while mumbling, "yummy" "delicious" "this why your disliked giyuu..."

Giyuu deadpanned, "your turn...." He said to his co-husband. 

Bakugou Huffed but nodded, "gimme" bakugou said snatching the tub of ice cream from the Heavy pregnant woman. 

Tsuchiro immediately bursted into tears, "HUWAAAAAAAA !!" She cried as she made a fountain from her tears. 

(Atleast now we know how she is related to Deku and inko right ?)

"Oh god...." Bakugou pinched his bridge nose, while giyuu was shielding both of them from the tears by using an umbrella. 

"Nee-s- WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER ?!" "Nee-san.... Are you okay !?"

Muichiro rushed to tsuchiro whole yuichiro was glaring at the two husbands.

"She ates too much ice cream, it wouldn't be good for the baby...." Bakugou explained. 

"Then just give her before she drown your penthouse Pomeranian !" Muichiro said to him as yuichiro gave tsuchiro the tub of ice cream. 

"You two are the best ! Unlike those two !" Tsuchiro cheered as she stuffed more ice cream to her mouth. 

~

Tsuchiro was sleeping uncomfortably since she can't lay on her stomach anymore since her big bump, so she woke up and wore a yukata so she can stroll around her garden. (above)

Since she was pregnant and home alone, giyuu and bakugou assigned kanao, aoi and the triplets to take care of her at the penthouse. 

"Tsuchiro-sama you need to rest...." One of the triplets said. 

"I can't sleep.... So I want to go for a stroll..." She said. 

"Tsuchiro nee-san, you need to sleep... Your getting on your due date soon....." Kanao said to her. 

Then the door bell rang, "I'll get it" aoi said as she rushed to the door. 

When she opens it, it was Zenitsu and nezuko. 

~

"Uwaaah, I can't wait to meet my niece !" Nezuko squealed. 

"Iam sure she loves you too nezuko-chan, look they kicked...." Tsuchiro giggled to the kick that was gestured to Zenitsu. 

"They ?" Zenitsu questioned her. 

"Yes, iam having twins !" She squealed as the both of them looked shock.