🦋 19 🦋

Mina was breakdancing at the class as some of them cheered her on .

"Ara~ ara~ I want to learn something like That !" Tsuchiro said as she takes a picture of the class gathering around mina while she break dance. 

She decided to take pictures of the memories there before she leaves.

"Oh yeah boii ! Let's see what moves you got !" She said. 

"Start in something easy, left and right... Left and right !" She demonstrate. 

"Like this ?" Asked tsuchiro as she does the dance. 

"YOUR A NATURAL CHIRO ! You can do it fastly now !" Mina praised. 

"Ara... But I think it's not my style..." Tsuchiro giggled.

~

"school festival...." Aizawa said. 

"NORMAL SCHOOL STUFF !" The class chanted gleefully.

As hagakure, sero and mineta cheered .

"Hold on mr.aizawa ! Are you sure it is okay ?!" Kirishima object .

Tsuchiro was happy and sad at the same time, happy since she watch her friends to be happy and sad because her time is starting to be thinner day by day.

As aizawa started explained why it is important not only for them but also other classes that aren't in the hero course. 

"When you put it like that... I guess it will be unfair..." Kirishima said. 

And started to explain that this year, only U.A. students are allowed and also staff with few exceptions.

"You may not be the focus this time, but your class still needs to participate in some kind of original programming... You need to decide on what are you going to do today..." Aizawa said as he was already cacooned in his yellow sleeping bag.

~

Iida and yaomomo takes the responsibility from there, when they asked for an idea.

They all shouted "mememememememmemememememe !" Causing the both of them to pause. 

Iida pointed at Kaminari, "a maid cafe ! Seriously ! Imagine it..." He drooled. 

"A mochi shop !" Uraraka suggest. 

"An arm wrestling match !" Kirishima suggest. 

"A fun house !" Hagakure suggested. 

"A bakery !" Satou suggested. 

"Disco !" Mina suggest. 

"A hero quiz !" Deku offered. 

"A frog song and around !" Asui offered. 

"Maybe a petting zoo ?" Kouda offered.

"Soba stall !" Todoroki suggested.

"Ara~ ara~ a tea shop!" Said tsuchiro as she drink her tea from Momo quite often.

"A fight till the death !" Bakugou offered. 

"Darkness..." Tokoyami suggest .

"Twinkling extratevegenza !" Aoyama suggested. 

"Maybe a skit ?" Jirou suggest.

"Right ! Anybody else ?!" Iida asked .

Her thoughts was interupt by the bell.

"You need to decide by tommorow morning, or we will go by my idea which is ..... Public lecture..." Aizawa said. 

~