Befana... mama...dada

Start from the beginning

"You still remember the book I like?" I asked as try to hold the baby and pick up marinette's present on the floor that I had drop to catch Angel.

"I don't know why, but I don't want to give them to the police. Is it strange to you?" I asked as we look down at the giggling baby's with a smile and making luka look down at them with a smile.

"No, not really I feel the same way as you do and the fact that they called us mama and papa makes a little sense. I mean I get the feeling they come from the future.. I don't know is just a thought." He says with a small blush thinking that this boys were our kids in his head but he couldn't know that but I had that feeling to and because I'm a miraculous holder it was a possibility.

'What if his right? Than that means we have kids?!' I thought and I started to blush hard at the thought of me and luka marrying one day and having a small family together.

"I think your into something here luka, I mean we have super heroes that save the day and magic is their powers right. So maybe they got into the past by accident and I guess we have to do everything we need to bring them back to the future." I said looking down at the baby's with a smile but now I remember that we had to go to the party.

"Oh shoot! We still need to go to the party!" I said as we both walked to the party but it was heavy to carry Angel and the gift. "Here, let me grab the gift while you take the baby's." Luka says and I nodded as he grabs the gift and I grab harry with my other hand. I made sure to have both boys secured in my hands as they both shouted with happiness.

"Mama, mama!" They said with a smiles and I panic as people by us look at me weird and I give them an awkward smile. "Shhh, not in front of people." I said with a whisper making them put a finger to there lips making a shush sound.

"Aww, you guys are cute." I said as me and luka arrive to the park. "What do we say when they asked who the baby's are?" Luka asks as we get close to our friends and we stop to think for a while.

"That's it! We just say that there are my little cousins, they are from my mothers side and they just going to stay until the mother finished the big project at New York." I said coming up with a big lie and he nods with a smirk.

"That's a great story you came up with in a short notice, the only thing is we need to explain is to why they call us mom and dad. But for now let's worry about that later okay." Luka says and I nodded, I came close to see marinette being lead to us with a blindfold on her guided by alya.

"Happy birthday marinette!" All of us shouted, she comes around to greet us and she stops as she looks at the baby's confused.

"Who are they?" She asks as harry and Angel made baby noises as they wave at marinette, she giggles and grabs there small hand to greet them.

"They are so cute, what are their names?" She asks and I look at her with a smile. "Marinette, meet harry and Angel they are cousins of mine from my moms side. I offer to take care of them while my aunt has a big project to do in New York and didn't trust anyone else to take care of them." I explained and she nods and takes the gift from luka with a smile and looks inside.

"Wow! You got me a new sewing machine and a kit! It's amazing Chloé, thanks." She thanks me with a big smile as she hugs the gift I got her, me and luka smile at her as she blushes when she suddenly sees us together with the baby's in my hands.

(To marinette p.o.v.)

'Wow~ they look like an actually family.' Marinette thinks as she watched Chloé with luka as they go to pick up something for the kids to eat and feed them.